Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what are your plans for today?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 77 Replies
My babies are all home today, we are going to have a scary movie day with the halloweens and screams. While were watching the movies I am going to get the kids Easter outfits done. I also need to get a couple walls painted.

I'm going to make home made chicken nuggets and Mac n cheese with a side of green beans for dinner (might make chedder garlic biscuits too)

What are yall doing today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ilovemylineman
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Going to color easter eggs and got to town to get easter dinner stuff and the rest of there basket stuff then cook dinner and have a few jourd alone with my husband.
fraujones
by Mommytron on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'm at work and one of our little patrons just brought us in cupcakes. Tonight I'm going to have dinner with my girls and wait for DH to get home. He's flying back from a conference in DC. Can't wait to see him!

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to work tonight, so relaxing and cleaning during the day. DD had a sleep over at grandmas last night and won't be back till later.
CoolMommyofboys
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
We are going to see The Croods
lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I work a long shift this evening. So, just working, currently I am just relaxing before it all begins :)

Care to share your chicken nugget recipe :)

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I am trying to hold on and make it through the last day of spring break. It would have helped if mother nature would have cooperated so the kids could at least go outside and play instead of being held up in the house all week. 

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband took a vacation day today just for me! (kids are grown)

He went to get tags for the cars at the dmv...when he gets back we are going to the city and just do whatever we want.  (groceries at some point but that will be on the way back home) Not sure what exactly we are doing....probably eat lunch somewhere, shop...who knows.  I dont care.  Spending the day together is wonderful in itself!

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to go Easter shopping. Ugh.
MomTo2Boys12
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
It's my son's birthday :) He's two already :/ We had his party yesterday and today we are just playing with everything he got.
Snivs
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I'd love to have a scary movie day :) 

But alas, that will not be in the plan. I'm just waiting at home with the kids until my hubby gets back home and then we'll go over to my Mom's for dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)