Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made $180 in an hour and a half last night and I dont have a job!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a unique line of "work" where on a good night, I can make up to $1, 000, although I split my earnings 50% with my partner. My "work" nights are spent drinking and having a blast with my best friends.
My partner and I are pool hustlers, and during the time we have been partners, we have never lost a game.
Most towns this wouldn't be easy in, but we live in a town that has a big turnover of people due to the oil field, and the fact that the locals support us by not blowing our cover when we hustle up a game. A lot of our money is made on side bets the locals make during a game. I guess you could say that they are our backers.
It's quite interesting and fun!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Replies (101-105):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM
there are no back alleys lmao! idk where you think I live, but I live in a small town. I'm not worried, honey.

Quoting LucyHarper:

And my husbands uncle is 6'6'' and used to box. Being tall and having friends in the bar doesn't do you much good when someone pulls a gun or jumps you in the back ally. There are 20 bartenders and bouncers at this one bar?

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao! the cool thing about my partner is he is a 6ft 6 or 7 native american corrections officer. I just can't ever bring myself to be worried when I'mwith him. not to mention the bartenders and bouncers are all good friends. some guy starts shit, he would have 20 dudes on his ass immediately. we have never even made anyone angry thus far. although we are pretty good at being fair, like if someone is obviously too inebriated, we will refuse to bet them and such.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Don't say no one warned you. It all starts in good fun, thats what my husbands uncle thought, until he played against the wrong guy and now has a permanent limp. 

Quoting Anonymous:

lol. don't be a worry wart. it's all always in good fun.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Hustling is cheating people out of their money and someday someone wont take so kindly to that, I've seen people get shot over pulling crap like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

how is it cheating someone? the people who lose are adults who decide to bet their own money. they don't have to bet if they don't want to. and, my safety has never been compromised.

Quoting LucyHarper:

So you cheat people out of their hard earned money from their actual jobs and risk your safety, all for fun and you don't even need to do it. I'm not the anon, but that's just pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous:

perhaps better to assume I have a hard working husband who supports his family very nicely :)

I just do this for fun

Quoting Anonymous:

You have no job and your hustling on a pool table. Better to assume that then you laying on your back making money to feed your family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Case worker?

Wait...so you're assuming I'm on welfare? Lmao!

What in the world led you to that 'conclusion'?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you report this income to your case worker?

LucyHarper
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I live in a small town. There are gaps between buildings in town, aka, alleys. I am aware that you aren't worried, thats the problem. Whatever, if you want to act dumb, go ahead, don't say no one didn't warn you.

Quoting Anonymous:

there are no back alleys lmao! idk where you think I live, but I live in a small town. I'm not worried, honey.

Quoting LucyHarper:

And my husbands uncle is 6'6'' and used to box. Being tall and having friends in the bar doesn't do you much good when someone pulls a gun or jumps you in the back ally. There are 20 bartenders and bouncers at this one bar?

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao! the cool thing about my partner is he is a 6ft 6 or 7 native american corrections officer. I just can't ever bring myself to be worried when I'mwith him. not to mention the bartenders and bouncers are all good friends. some guy starts shit, he would have 20 dudes on his ass immediately. we have never even made anyone angry thus far. although we are pretty good at being fair, like if someone is obviously too inebriated, we will refuse to bet them and such.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Don't say no one warned you. It all starts in good fun, thats what my husbands uncle thought, until he played against the wrong guy and now has a permanent limp. 

Quoting Anonymous:

lol. don't be a worry wart. it's all always in good fun.

Quoting LucyHarper:

Hustling is cheating people out of their money and someday someone wont take so kindly to that, I've seen people get shot over pulling crap like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

how is it cheating someone? the people who lose are adults who decide to bet their own money. they don't have to bet if they don't want to. and, my safety has never been compromised.

Quoting LucyHarper:

So you cheat people out of their hard earned money from their actual jobs and risk your safety, all for fun and you don't even need to do it. I'm not the anon, but that's just pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous:

perhaps better to assume I have a hard working husband who supports his family very nicely :)

I just do this for fun

Quoting Anonymous:

You have no job and your hustling on a pool table. Better to assume that then you laying on your back making money to feed your family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Case worker?

Wait...so you're assuming I'm on welfare? Lmao!

What in the world led you to that 'conclusion'?

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you report this income to your case worker?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Cool....... you hustle people out of their money. You are such an awesome person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I think It's pretty awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Cool....... you hustle people out of their money. You are such an awesome person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Its not. You're a scumbag.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think It's pretty awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured