Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I fell in love with my bio dad.. Ask me anything. *ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

:)

ETA: Okay, so I have been meaning to add the whole back story on here, but I havent been to a computer and honestly I didn't feel like typing all this out on my mobile.

When I was 18, my mother passed away. I never knew my biological father. She wouldn't tell him name, birthday, what he looked like.. nothing. If I ever asked questions she would guilt trip me and say 'what? what i not enough.'  She did tell me that she got pregnant at 13 years old and that when my grandparents found out they moved to a different state.

So my mother passes away and I see this as an option to go and try to find my biological father. Like I said, I didnt know anything about him. The only lead I had was the town that my mother had lived in when she 13 years old when she got pregnant with me. I figured at that age, she most likely didnt meet anyone from a different town. So I went there, a city with about 2500 people. I went to her old middle school and asked aroind if anyone knew her. They either didnt know her or didnt remember. I kept asking questions for about 6 months. I didnt get any leads, no clues, nothing. So I gave up.

I had previously got a job, moved out of the hotel into my own place and started my life over. My mother was not a very nice person and I didnt have any other family, so I didn't see a reason to go back to where I came from. About 3 months after giving up on looking for biological father, I met this man at the Sunday church service.

We talked, hung out, and eventually moved in with eachother. About 7-8 years later, I got pregnant with my now son. We were both estatic. That was short lived because when our son was only 3, we found out that he had cancer. He needed a bone marrow transplant, so me and my SO both got tested to see if we were matches. Well, come to find out that my SO, is my biological father.

We ended the realstionship. We were both upset, sad, hurt, and in a way disgusted. I was also VERY angry with my mother. Because of her selfishness, I ended up falling in love with my own FATHER!

I went threw extensive counseling and now I am in a such better place. My biological father and I still commuicate, but only for our son. No, we have not told him and we are both unsure if we are ever going to tell him.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM

lashea727
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Are you and him are happy together. How old is he? Do you have kids?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Well what do u think she'd say? Would she joke about sloppy seconds omg lol. I'm sorry if ur mom really is dead

Quoting Anonymous:

She passed away. That's why I went looking for him.

Quoting Nynnie:

What's ur mom think lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:33 PM

troll

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Was it because you have so much in common?!?!?

Get it?? Get it????  Bahahahahah!!!! sorry, had to... =) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

After having a child with your bio dad......

Great convo starter here: 

"We used to live in the same set of balls" 

MomLife16
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually read that with an announcer voice in my head and then I lmao!

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

*in my tv announcer voice* Incest: its the game the whole family can play

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM
What????? I don't even understand what you are trying to say?

Quoting Anonymous:

You just said "we" found out after the baby was born...but in a previous question you were asked if he knew you were his daughter and you asked if you should ask. So bs.

Quoting Anonymous:

I went to the town that my mother used to live in. That's all I had. And obviously I couldn't find him, or thought I couldn't. We didn't find out until after our child was born.

Quoting NVL0707:

How do you search for someone without knowing their name?! I call BS

AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Was he present growing up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:53 PM
We were. Once I found out.. I ended the relationship. We had a child before I knew he was my Bio dad. I'm 32 and he is 45.

Quoting lashea727:

Are you and him are happy together. How old is he? Do you have kids?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured