Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to beat this B****'s a**

Posted by   + Show Post

Share pls

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM

She was on steve Wilkos. She is pathetic. BTW she lost custody of her child. the father has it.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Excuse me? Have you seen the statistics? No one dies from smoking weed and getting high. Women smoke it while they are pregnant the babies are exposed by the time they are born so what's the big deal? Its not like MJ will kill em or anything.

Quoting pregomom468:

i really hope your kidding..... if not it people like you that are the problem.... i end the conversation there have a nice life

Quoting thetrollcat:

Why shocked? Everyone knows that with MJ becoming legal in the usa for all these medical reasons its a real bonus why our kids and as adults we should be high ALL THE TIME :)

Quoting pregomom468:

really forcing a baby ingest or inhale any kind of drug is just wrong and mean... that baby is too little to choose that..... im really shocked you'd even say that 

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dont see what the problem is... its a natural herb

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

abecee
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:29 PM

You are both suffering from a serious lack of class and maturity.

Quoting pregomom468:

Share pls

My3beautys
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM
People say its fake, it doesn't matter if it was light or not she is letting her baby put its mouth on a water bong , it doesn't matter if it was tobacco or weed its still wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snivs
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I swear... some people..... 

My3beautys
Smoking it can hurt you because of the carbon monoxide it produces, if ingested by the mouth or throw vapors it's good for you but not when smoked

Quoting thetrollcat:

Excuse me? Have you seen the statistics? No one dies from smoking weed and getting high. Women smoke it while they are pregnant the babies are exposed by the time they are born so what's the big deal? Its not like MJ will kill em or anything.

Quoting pregomom468:

i really hope your kidding..... if not it people like you that are the problem.... i end the conversation there have a nice life

Quoting thetrollcat:

Why shocked? Everyone knows that with MJ becoming legal in the usa for all these medical reasons its a real bonus why our kids and as adults we should be high ALL THE TIME :)

Quoting pregomom468:

really forcing a baby ingest or inhale any kind of drug is just wrong and mean... that baby is too little to choose that..... im really shocked you'd even say that 

Quoting thetrollcat:

Snivs
1 mom liked this

And who fucking cares really if it was lit or not... fact is that shit is wrong and that bitch does need smacked.

Snivs
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Thank the Lord

Quoting brettsmomma:

She was on steve Wilkos. She is pathetic. BTW she lost custody of her child. the father has it.

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM
My kids tale benedryl to help them sleep, under the care of a Dr.

Quoting areyouatroll:

Same as the moms who give benedryl to make their kids sleep.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

the baby cannot digest it yet, so smok is easier. Not sure about the vapor... I suppose that is an option for our darling babies.

Quoting My3beautys:

Smoking it can hurt you because of the carbon monoxide it produces, if ingested by the mouth or throw vapors it's good for you but not when smoked

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting pregomom468:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting pregomom468:

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN