Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

well....youre rude....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

i went to the store with my ds today to get hair dye and some make up (fair coming up i need full face make up, yippie for break outs!) and to check out the baby stuff since im 15 weeks pregnant. as i was walking through the make up isle i saw some lady staring at me, then i walk into the hair dye and again the lady was staring at me...i get it i look weird,my roots are showing through my bright (neon) red hair and im wearing a cut off shirt saying "tattood mama" that shows my bump and a gypsy skirt, but fuck it im going to the pool after i get the things i need and i didnt feel like covering everything....plus i get hot  so easy. anyway so she just keeps staring at me and my son finally turns around and says hi to her (he's almost 2 so he says hi to everyone) and she says "tell your mommy shes being really stupid for dying her hair while pregnant,and exposing your poor sibling to the sun already" i just look at her like wtf? and i walk away to look at the baby clothes, she follows me......friggen perfect wheres my df when i need him!! and as im looking through the baby girl clothes i make a face at the frilliest most poofy pink thing iv ever seen just to make ds laugh. the old woman says "you would make that nasty face at something so cute" i turn around and say "im sorry but do you have a problem with me? all i did was walk by you in the make up isle, did i step on you or something?" she just looks me up and down and says "i just feel sorry for you kids, they have to deal with someone who forces them to stand out" i just say "ooooook?" and walk to the register and get in my car to go to the pool.....wtf is wrong with people?!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:28 PM
3 moms liked this

I hope you do help your kids stand out!

I know I want MY kiddos to stand out!

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:28 PM
6 moms liked this
I woulda knocked that bitch across the chops.

Especially while preggers. No tag-backs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
you were nicer then I'd have been :) I dyed my kids hair permenent blue for my boy and permenent purple for my girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Quoting KristenFowles:

I hope you do help your kids stand out!

I know I want MY kiddos to stand out!

i want my ds to stand out, he picks his own clothes already lol its mostly spiderman and old avengers clothes, and cars haha but once he sees how me and his dad dress i wouldnt be surprised if he wants a leather jacket like daddy and uncy danny(yeah he calls his uncle uncy danny haha)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting cadditalbrat:

you were nicer then I'd have been :) I dyed my kids hair permenent blue for my boy and permenent purple for my girl :)

oh if ds wants his hair dyed when he gets older i'll do it for him...or df will but the hair dye was for me :P

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I want my kids to stand out and be who they want to be!

You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't have been able to deal with that. Especially speaking to a toddler like that.

Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Oh, I would have been so angry I would have verbally attacked her! What a bitch.

CuriousArentYa
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously, where do you people live? I have never seen or experienced anything like this in my life. I must be sheltered. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Seriously, where do you people live? I have never seen or experienced anything like this in my life. I must be sheltered. 

idk iv been to a lot of places and had people say things to me all the time lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I have a hard time believing this. The part about the hair dye, maybe, but I doubt she followed you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN