Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

damn damn damn!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
Ugh so yeah I'm kind upset!!! My mil said she was sending us $40 for easter because were broke. So I had planned on buying easter baskets and using the rest for gas to see our family for easter since we moved out of town we haven't been to visit. I was really excited when I got the mail today only to find out that they are Wal-Mart gift cards. Yes it really nice of her but what am I suppose to do with the. There is no Wal-Mart in our town. I don't know what to do! I don't have anything to sell. I'm just so upset. I'll get over it I just needed to vent. I miss my family so much and was really looking forward to seeing them :(

This post was a vent post like 4 hours ago. I'm tired of being attacked. Please leave this post alone
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Can your family send you money?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I wish. My dads unemployed so they can't help. We asked dhs grand parents and they said no because if they start loaning out money to us they would have to do the same for the other grand children. And his mom just offered we didn't have to ask. It was really nice and she said $40 not gc so we were relieved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I'm sorry. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish. My dads unemployed so they can't help. We asked dhs grand parents and they said no because if they start loaning out money to us they would have to do the same for the other grand children. And his mom just offered we didn't have to ask. It was really nice and she said $40 not gc so we were relieved.

Quoting Anonymous:

OkWolfe
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Could you trade someone the card for cash? Or make it to a walmart and put gas in using the card?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Shop online with the cards.
lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM
That sucks. I would be disappointed too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I put them on craigslist. No bites yet

Quoting OkWolfe:

Could you trade someone the card for cash? Or make it to a walmart and put gas in using the card?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:48 PM
I put them on craigslist no bites yet.

Quoting KairisMama:

Shop online with the cards.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL at the entitlement... I mean you are given money and your still unhappy

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I am not entitled I just am disappointed cuz I can't use it. I'm more disappointed that I can't visit my family

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL at the entitlement... I mean you are given money and your still unhappy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)