Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Party food idels??

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
Its my sons 1st birthday part tomorrow and we are having family over and a couple of friends. I want to make appetizers but I have no idea what to make. Any ideas? There are going to be 8 babies under the age of 15 months so I kind of want to make some food that they can eat too lol. I'm just stumped on what to make.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Pigs in a blanket
fresh fruit w/ yogurt
ants on a log (celery w/ pb & raisins)
sandwiches.. you can use cookie cutters to cut them into cut shapes
kiddie snack mix .. cheerios, raisins, mini marshmallows, pretzels, goldfish, etc.. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM

fruit kabobs

bayliesmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I have a whole board on pinterest fir this and I can't think of a single thing on there.
oliver92
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM

so many great ideas, but you could google it and get images and pictures, just search toddler appetizers. you have to be careful too, you want to be clear (by looking) what is in everything. and  you will have mom's there, so make decent stuff for them too.  celery, fruit,cheese, small sandwiches, always great to snack on. We did a jungle party for my son and the cake was an elephant and everything was jungle related. 

Oh & Happy Birthday to your son, how exciting...

cyork2
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Happy birthday to your lil guy! Ds 1st.birthday is April 1st, my sister is making ham biscuits, we are bringing macaroni salad and a fruit bowl, and our families are bringing other things. We decided to do ours potluck style. Dhs family is huge, so usually our get togethers.are like that.
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Thanks everyone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)