Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He woke up today sick as a dog. He's been like this on the couch pretty much all day :/ curled up with his favorite Dino and his new basketball (he's been on a basketball kick lately).

I HATE when my kids get sick. I'd rather be sick than see them suffer. I made him some medicine and am cooking chicken noodle soup now. Hopefully it helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Replies (471-479):
DevonD83
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Anon. I am so sorry that your hubby's battle was killed. Laughing over fallen soldiers makes me sick. I have run into fucked up people like that alot in the last 3.5 years. My heart goes out to the family if the fallen soldier. As a war widow that hits home

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm really glad that's amusing to you...one of my husband's close battles was killed in Afghanistan and that's a "laugh out loud" moment, okay then.  Have a good night and good luck with your life, seriously, you need to be checked out, that was a really really screwed up thing to say.

Quoting Amybelle:

lol.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Not really, just making you realize how stupid you really sound.  But I guess if you must know, I am a little bit sad/glum, my husband is deployed and I haven't talked to him in over a week and we just found out we lost one of our soldiers over there so yea, it has been a little tough.  And that's real talk for ya, since you were so open about your family. 

Quoting Amybelle:

awww feeling a little over-emotional and defensive huh

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG you know me so well! I'm just so sad, my life has no meaning, I'm all alone, and life sucks! Thanks for seeing that, Amybelle! You are amazing and know SO much about me from the few replies that I've posted to ya...yea, carry on with yo bad self, granny.

Hahaha, you know absolutely nothing about me or my life so nice try but nope, you're wrong!

Quoting Amybelle:

oh brother, what a lame insult. Yes I'm "old" grandmaand Blissfully Happy.....much MORE than you or the OP can ever hope to be

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep telling yourself that, we'll get ya that jacket that makes you hug yourself REALLLLLL tight! :) Isn't it like near your bedtime, ya old bat?

Quoting Amybelle:

Oh Sweetie, that's a MIRROR you're looking in. Enjoy your night

Quoting Anonymous:

Those little pills the men in the white jackets brought you seem to be doing wonders for you, yay for modern medicine! Enjoy your night, loony toones!

Quoting Amybelle:

I'm so HAPPY, you're HAPPY....happy

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I am honestly happy for you, now go live that wonderful life, go on, be free! :)

Quoting Amybelle:

Awesome for ME!! Faithful Wife, Dedicated Mom, 5 wonderful children- 100% sure DH is their Daddy,  if a few random minions think I'm Insane, I can live with with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess that means more than a few people think you are absolutely insane! Awesome for you! Gold star!

Quoting Amybelle:

Ahhh Clove you're cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously mentally disturbed! You claim that you go into her posts because she "slanders" you and whatnot but here you are, following her from post to post and she hasn't even mentioned you. Get some help.

Quoting Amybelle:

"you never post about your children"...FACT

.....uhhhh........oh shit...."yes I do"

VOILA!

LMFAO!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I'm "lol"ing at the NAME-Calling.

Quoting DevonD83:

Please tell me your not "lol'ing" at a fallen soldier. That is fuckin sick on so many levels!!

Anon. I am so sorry I hope your hubs is ok. My heart goes out to the family of the fallen soldier, as a war widow myself that pain cuts deep.

Quoting Amybelle:

lol.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Not really, just making you realize how stupid you really sound.  But I guess if you must know, I am a little bit sad/glum, my husband is deployed and I haven't talked to him in over a week and we just found out we lost one of our soldiers over there so yea, it has been a little tough.  And that's real talk for ya, since you were so open about your family. 

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG you know me so well! I'm just so sad, my life has no meaning, I'm all alone, and life sucks! Thanks for seeing that, Amybelle! You are amazing and know SO much about me from the few replies that I've posted to ya...yea, carry on with yo bad self, granny.

Hahaha, you know absolutely nothing about me or my life so nice try but nope, you're wrong!

Quoting Amybelle:

oh brother, what a lame insult. Yes I'm "old" grandmaand Blissfully Happy.....much MORE than you or the OP can ever hope to be

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep telling yourself that, we'll get ya that jacket that makes you hug yourself REALLLLLL tight! :) Isn't it like near your bedtime, ya old bat?

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Those little pills the men in the white jackets brought you seem to be doing wonders for you, yay for modern medicine! Enjoy your night, loony toones!

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I am honestly happy for you, now go live that wonderful life, go on, be free! :)

Quoting Amybelle:

Awesome for ME!! Faithful Wife, Dedicated Mom, 5 wonderful children- 100% sure DH is their Daddy,  if a few random minions think I'm Insane, I can live with with that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess that means more than a few people think you are absolutely insane! Awesome for you! Gold star!

Quoting Amybelle:

Ahhh Clove you're cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

You are seriously mentally disturbed! You claim that you go into her posts because she "slanders" you and whatnot but here you are, following her from post to post and she hasn't even mentioned you. Get some help.

Quoting Amybelle:

VOILA!

LMFAO!

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM
hope he feels better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Hope he feels better soon.  

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM

how is he feeling today?

onethentwins
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I wish I had a mommy to do that for me when I was sick. I'm pretty jealous actually :)

DevonD83
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I truly hope so. As the widow of a fallen hero those things really get to me. I've had so many people make comments since I lost David I do not take them well aimed at anyone anymore. Thank you for clarifying

Quoting Amybelle:

I'm "lol"ing at the NAME-Calling.

Quoting DevonD83:

Please tell me your not "lol'ing" at a fallen soldier. That is fuckin sick on so many levels!!

Anon. I am so sorry I hope your hubs is ok. My heart goes out to the family of the fallen soldier, as a war widow myself that pain cuts deep.

Quoting Amybelle:

lol.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Ahhh Clove you're cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

VOILA!

LMFAO!

tezell78
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah most days I think I'll keep him lol.

Quoting lisairv:

Aww...he is so adorable though! 

Quoting tezell78:

Mobile Photo

I think mine is either growing or getting sick, cause he passed out at the table eating

IpoopRainbows
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

bc you've never gotten on cm while a kid was sick or sleeping.

you're a fucking cunt

Quoting Anonymous:

Get the fuck off cm and take care of your sick child ffs smdh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN