Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you send your kids somewhere for 40hours a week

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 190 Replies
1 mom liked this
Then yes someone else is raising your child. At the very least they are helping you to raise your child. Yes this also includes school
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hsummersill
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Good luck with that.

chickensmommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM
8 moms liked this
Hahaha...

Does anyone have ice cream? I need a snack for this shit storm.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
57 moms liked this
Then they need to start paying for the groceries, clothes, medical, dental, and activities too. That is part of raising children. I don't want them to miss out on the full experience.
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
48 moms liked this
This ladies is what happens when bitches don't get laid. They get all cray cray and start bitching about stupid shit on Cafemom.
mariesmama
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM
4 moms liked this

so like say god forbid a single mom can pay rent and bills and keep a roof over their heads without relying on pa to feed them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
O please lol you love it and you know it only the bitches of the world join cm in the first places. Lol

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

This ladies is what happens when bitches don't get laid. They get all cray cray and start bitching about stupid shit on Cafemom.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM
6 moms liked this

It takes a village to raise a well-rounded sociable child..  Sorry my child doesn't live in a plastic bubble.

ElitestJen
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Of course they are.  Otherwise, we wouldn't put so much effort into making sure daycare providers, schools, etc. are good influences.  If you're not spending time doing those things, then you're certainly not doing your share of "raising" your kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I am not saying its a bad thing. I am only saying its the truth.

Quoting mariesmama:

so like say god forbid a single mom can pay rent and bills and keep a roof over their heads without relying on pa to feed them?

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM
3 moms liked this
You are right. I absolutely love when people make idiotic posts. That's the main reason I come on here...eat cookies and laugh at night.

Quoting Anonymous:

O please lol you love it and you know it only the bitches of the world join cm in the first places. Lol

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)