Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hmm watery cm? TMI PROMISE NO PICTURE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I'm not due for my period until April 6th and we weren't trying but I've had a LOT of watery cm, as in I want to change my panties because its so wet.

I can't remember with my last pregnancy if this happened.

I'm also having horrible backache which is something I had with my last pregnancy.

So did you have a lot of watery discharge after ovulation and before you got your BFP?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Did you have watery cm before you found out you were pregnant.
AjsMom0508
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I get watery cm when I'm fertile. 3-4 days before ovulation and a day or 2 after.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Why can I not figure out what cm is : (

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Oh! Cervical mucus??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Usually I'm dry as soon as ovulation is over. That's why I'm wondering. I'm on some pretty strong drugs for my backache and I'd hate to find out I'm pregnant, they can really mess up a baby.

Quoting AjsMom0508:

I get watery cm when I'm fertile. 3-4 days before ovulation and a day or 2 after.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM

AjsMom0508
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM
At this point even if you are pregnant implantation won't have occurred so meds aren't going to be an issue yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Usually I'm dry as soon as ovulation is over. That's why I'm wondering. I'm on some pretty strong drugs for my backache and I'd hate to find out I'm pregnant, they can really mess up a baby.

Quoting AjsMom0508:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Lol :p just answer my question!!!

I'm just worried that the crap I'm on fort backache will cause problems if I am pregnant.

Quoting Sassy762:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I bounce back and forth on the cm after ovulation, but during pregnancy it was eggwhite. So I'm no help lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Ok, but how long can I take this and not cause problems? I'm having to take Vicodin every 6 hours plus a prescription NSAID (mobic) I thought my back was feeling better so I didn't take the stuff on a schedule and now I'm hurting.

Quoting AjsMom0508:

At this point even if you are pregnant implantation won't have occurred so meds aren't going to be an issue yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AjsMom0508:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)