Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate my dumba** friend!! *UPDATE #5*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This week I told my friend I was needing help cleaning and raking my yard. I'm trying to get it ready for the landscapers to plant flowers in a month. She said that's fine! She would be happy to help! We were supposed to get started tomorrow morning.

Well, she called today to tell me she couldn't help me this weekend because her family is having a reunion tomorrow afternoon.

She sees her freaking family everyday practically!! I am so pissed! I feel like calling her mom and telling her that she was supposed to help me, NOT go to some stupid reunion!

I need to get this done. I'm so pissed at her! I'm not sure if I should call her mom or just tell her I can't be friends with someone that goes back on their word.

*UPDATE* I called her mom. She said," ----- told me about you getting upset, I'm so sorry, we didn't know she was supposed to help you.... blah blah... I told her it's fine if she wants to come later or leave the reunion early ski she can still help"
I'm about to call my friend to see which she wants to do.

*UPDATE #2* I called my friend.d twice but she's not answering. I texted her like 7 times and she hasn't responded. She better text or call back. If she doesn't ill be making an unexpected visit to her pathetic apartment.

*UPDATE 3* my friend finally called me back, she said she's going to skip the reunion altogether! I'm so excited! I knew she wasn't that big of a bitch. Also my brother is coming to help. I had asked him before my friend called back. He said he was going to do an Easter egg hunt with his wifes family but he'll help anyway. I will have 2 people to share a beautiful day with!!

*UPDATE #4* I just checked the freaking forecast, whaddaya know?? Its supposed to rain all freaking day tomorrow! I am so pissed. Oh well. I can still get her to help clean my basement or SOMETHING.

*Update#5* well, my friend came and stayed the night last night. We had a long talk about respect. My brother came too, he was being stand-offish, but he loosened up after a couple hours. We cleaned my flower beds, it looks great! My friend started whining about going to the reunion so I said just fucking go. But she said she didn't want to make me mad. So we cleaned up some stuff in my basement, dismantled an old entertainment center. Productive day!!!

My hubbys about to take me for a romantic dinner for all my hard work :) he spoils me!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (771-780):
samurai_chica
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not all about you though...that's where you don't get it.

Regardless who i made commitments with, if i feel like doing something else....I'm going to do what i fucking want, because you know what? It's my life, not yours....get over yourself.

The thing that gets me, is that this is just over yard work...if she were to take you to your abortion appointment, i could see how that would be disappointing. But this is over yard/house work? That's very petty & shallow.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I've been told... I disagree though. Shes the one that backed out of her responsibility to me.

Quoting samurai_chica:

So glad i have no friends like you.

The world doesn't revolve around you...

You sound controlling, demanding & selfish. If she can't fucking go, she can't fucking go...get over it like a big girl...no need to make her feel guilty about it. I'm sorry...but HER family reunion is more important than your shitty yard. You are incredibally self centered...

AshCH
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I would never ditch my family to help a "friend" especially one with an attitude like this!

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Yeah it seems very petty. And immature of her to get upset.

Quoting AshCH:

My thoughts exactly....how old are you? 12?

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Um...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
katarina666
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Grow up it's your yard not hers.Why should she feel obligated to clean up your yard? Get off your lazy arse and do it yourself.That's what you signed up for when you deiced to live in a place that requires you to do yard work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Your hubby and you should be taking your friend out to dinner too.

Cooperfamily
by Ashley on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Didn't read the replies. I read the orignal post...then all the dumbass updates and could only think..WTF? I would have told you to kiss my ass
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Omg you sound like a fucking psychopath.
iluvmykids32012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Thats what I think. I also believe she's a spoiled brat, and if she wanted to end a friendship over sonething so petty, then tgats just allowing us to see what type of person she really is.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Um WTF?

You sound like a shitty friend.

Calling her mom? Lol! Grow up!

LAHnTAH0812
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Well, you're a cunt.
iluvmykids32012
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Get over yourself! You're acting like u r 12. How immature if u to call her mother, so juvenile.
athiareece
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

what are you 12? grow the fuck up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)