Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate my dumba** friend!! *UPDATE #5*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This week I told my friend I was needing help cleaning and raking my yard. I'm trying to get it ready for the landscapers to plant flowers in a month. She said that's fine! She would be happy to help! We were supposed to get started tomorrow morning.

Well, she called today to tell me she couldn't help me this weekend because her family is having a reunion tomorrow afternoon.

She sees her freaking family everyday practically!! I am so pissed! I feel like calling her mom and telling her that she was supposed to help me, NOT go to some stupid reunion!

I need to get this done. I'm so pissed at her! I'm not sure if I should call her mom or just tell her I can't be friends with someone that goes back on their word.

*UPDATE* I called her mom. She said," ----- told me about you getting upset, I'm so sorry, we didn't know she was supposed to help you.... blah blah... I told her it's fine if she wants to come later or leave the reunion early ski she can still help"
I'm about to call my friend to see which she wants to do.

*UPDATE #2* I called my friend.d twice but she's not answering. I texted her like 7 times and she hasn't responded. She better text or call back. If she doesn't ill be making an unexpected visit to her pathetic apartment.

*UPDATE 3* my friend finally called me back, she said she's going to skip the reunion altogether! I'm so excited! I knew she wasn't that big of a bitch. Also my brother is coming to help. I had asked him before my friend called back. He said he was going to do an Easter egg hunt with his wifes family but he'll help anyway. I will have 2 people to share a beautiful day with!!

*UPDATE #4* I just checked the freaking forecast, whaddaya know?? Its supposed to rain all freaking day tomorrow! I am so pissed. Oh well. I can still get her to help clean my basement or SOMETHING.

*Update#5* well, my friend came and stayed the night last night. We had a long talk about respect. My brother came too, he was being stand-offish, but he loosened up after a couple hours. We cleaned my flower beds, it looks great! My friend started whining about going to the reunion so I said just fucking go. But she said she didn't want to make me mad. So we cleaned up some stuff in my basement, dismantled an old entertainment center. Productive day!!!

My hubbys about to take me for a romantic dinner for all my hard work :) he spoils me!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM
I am constantly telling my kids to stop tattling... I see it will be a continuing battle...
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Why do you need help raking your own yard? I've never asked any friend to help me with my domestic duties, i don't understand. 

lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

You sound like a tool.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Please call her and tell her you do not wanna be her friend so she knows what type of person you are and can find a new friend

horseap
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Really, then why werent you invited to the reunion?

Quoting Anonymous:

No me and her mom are really close. She likes me better than her own daughter!

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Um WTF?

You sound like a shitty friend.

Calling her mom? Lol! Grow up!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Your going to tell her damn momma on her??? What are you SIX? Get over it and pay some kids to help. You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you get what you need.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacey541
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I hope you aren't serious...

TaLeahMB
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM
This is really hilarious!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM
you sound like a douche bag friend. the world doesnt revolve around you. i know its been a while since i have been in school, but i know the world revolves around the sun.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just think it's bullshit that she said she'd help then all of a sudden she's got some dumb reunion. My yard isn't very trashy. Just limbs and leaves. She's probably pissed because she doesn't have a yard she lives in a tiny apartment.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

lol you are going to run and tell her mommy on her? how old are you? it is a holiday weekend. if her family is having a reunion, you need to get over it. how trashy is your yard that you need that much help?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Hate is a really strong word for something so trivial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)