Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 26 month old is spending the night out.

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
Im a single mom and i've been praying for a break. And now that I have one I realized I really don't want it lol I miss my baby girl is that weird? I hope she's having fun with her cousins. Wow this was what my life was like before her? Lonely and boring...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Oostera
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol, I've been there:) We got someone to watch our kids for a weekend once and I spent the whole weekend thinking about them, lol. I'm okay taking "me time" with my kids;)

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
haha I know the feeling :) I have 3 munchkins and 2 of them start school in August. It's going to be really weird just having 1 kid most of the day. And when my mom would take my older 2 before I had my last one my house was to quite for me to do anything. I kept looking for my kids thinking they were getting into stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zeenah
by Zarah on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't let DD yet either people keep asking but I'm not ready...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Can't you just say "two year old"....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

dgarcia7
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg, I feel the same way!!!! Glad I'm not the only one. Funny how that works right!

Quoting Brittanyrb20:

Im a single mom and i've been praying for a break. And now that I have one I realized I really don't want it lol I miss my baby girl is that weird? I hope she's having fun with her cousins. Wow this was what my life was like before her? Lonely and boring...

Emily123456
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way.Last week me two kids went to my Grandmaws I called every hour and cried all nite
Brittanyrb20
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Yes i could but there is a difference between a 26 month old and 35 month old years are too vague for toddlers. The same goes for a 12 month old and a 24 month old. Your obviously not a parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Can't you just say "two year old"....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:59 PM
I totally get what you mean - I wish my kids' dad would take a bigger role, but as soon as he has them for the night, I ache and just want them back. It's boring and sad without them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN