Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gummy Bear Heaven!!!!!! 

easter gummy bear

With Easter right around the corner, candy stores are working overtime.

Middlebury Sweets in East Middlebury, Vt., has extended its hours to accomodate the chocolate-seeking crowds, owner Bianca Jenne told the Huffington Post on Friday. Most people are buying traditional candies like jelly beans and chocolate Easter bunnies, she said.

But for people looking to deck out their baskets with something different, the store is also selling one of the world's largest gummy bears -- who the store calls Big Bob -- for $150. But big ole Bob might need an extra big basket: He weighs 26 pounds and has around 30,000 calories.

That is crazy.. i want it!

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Replies (41-48):
helema24
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

Otterpuff
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I totally give up after seeing these suckers :o haha

Quoting gabeybaby07:

World's Largest Gummy Worm

how about these babies - 

The World's Largest Gummy Worm is 128 times more massive than a traditional gummy worm. Measuring twenty-six inches long and weighing in at approximately 3 pounds, the World's Largest Gummy Worm is the most delicious 4,000-calorie candy worm in existence.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamaof2boys816
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM

aww you too hun thanks we called her gummy because she didnt have any teeth and she always thretend to gum us to death hahaha. awww she was the best to talk to about anything and always told you straight up what to do or how it was

Quoting gabeybaby07:

aww, so sorry for your loss. I have lost all 6 of my grandparents (divorced family). I just recently lost my aunt last year from a suicide.. she would have titty attack if she saw this.. we shared in our love of gummies.. especially making franken-gummies.. where you bite of the ears, arms, legs, heads and butts of one.. and replace with amputated body parts from different colored gummies. we have a sick sense of humor

Quoting mamaof2boys816:

i want one totally random story i used to call my grandma gummy aww i miss her :( i found out i was pregnant like 2 weeks after her 2 year anniversary of her death.

Brittanyrb20
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:20 AM
The head would last me about two weeks alone lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.strawberry.
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I don't agree.  I could go for a big cancer filled cupcake today, though.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

yes, but a delectable carcinogen.. the cancer would be worth it

Quoting .strawberry.:

All I see is a big bear shaped carcinogen.

.strawberry.
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I wonder how many people buy these to use for sex toys.

don't judge me. you know you were wondering it, too...

Quoting Otterpuff:

I totally give up after seeing these suckers :o haha

Quoting gabeybaby07:

World's Largest Gummy Worm

how about these babies - 

The World's Largest Gummy Worm is 128 times more massive than a traditional gummy worm. Measuring twenty-six inches long and weighing in at approximately 3 pounds, the World's Largest Gummy Worm is the most delicious 4,000-calorie candy worm in existence.

xtina8817
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I would eat the fuck out of that

BlingoMum
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I don't like gummy bears, but that is something else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)