Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The one positive of my mom dying * EDITED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Is I get to beat the loving shit out of my lazy leech of a brother. The lazy assclown lives in her house and doesn't pay a dime. She is disabled, in end stage renal failure, and living on social security, yet she is helping to pay some of his bills! He works at a minimum wage job yet he has a bachelors degree but he doesn't want to get a real job because he doesn't want people to tell him what to do! He brings his girlfriend over who is now pregnant with his kid (her 5th) and sometimes brings her other 4 kids over. The other kids are very wild and they take a lot out on my mom but running and screaming everywhere. He doesn't do anything to help her out, no bills, no housework, no meals, no errands, no groceries. He says he lives there to keep an eye on her but she has called us several times in the middle of the night or at 2 in the morning because she has fallen or needed help and he wouldn't answer his phone or come out of his room. (he is up till 3 or 4 every morning and she keeps her cell phone on a lanyard around her wrist). My husband and I take her to dialysis, maintain both her and our homes, help her run her errands and take her to her doctor appointments. If she says anything to him, he snaps at her, however he won't say anything in front of me or my husband because he knows we will knock the shit out of him if he does. The only reason we don't right know is because mom just wants everyone peaceful and happy for her last few months or years (if we are blessed) here. It ticks me off, both my dh and I work full time, I go to school full time to finish my masters, we have two kids who are in extracurricular activities after school yet my brother can't help out even one day a week with mom. What a complete dick! That's ok, I'll be nice, I'll keep the peace and be sweet and loving for you mom. But, when God calls you home, all bets are off and that pansy ass bitch is gonna cry and bleed! It's gonna be even more funny to see him cry when he finds he has no place to live once he sees the house has been left to my dh :) HAHAHAHA guess you should have helped out and paid attention to your mother once in awhile and treated her like the wonderful woman she is instead of like a piece if garbage!

*EDIT
I apologize if my remarks are shocking or sound "Jerry Springer" so to speak, by my mother does not deserve this. I do not understand why she tolerates being treated like this in her own home. I can remember many times, growing up, Mother would go without to make sure my brother and I had things we wanted...not needed but WANTED! He is a grown man 9 years older than me, he should know better. His girlfriend should know better. Why would she want to be with a man who treats his mother that way? I don't like it when people are two faced. I don't like that he's nice to her in front of dh and myself and ugly when we are not there. And the reason she is leaving the house to dh is because he has been the one to take care of it. He has repainted the house, installed instillation in the ceiling, installed new windows, a new a/c...basically anything that needed replacing my dh replaced for mom as it needed it out of our pocket. So mom said since dh is taking care of everything the house is his when she goes and she had his name added to the deed since the house is paid off.

EDIT 2
I know I sound mean and cruel, I'm not going to lie, I am pissed at my brother, but deep down I am scared to death. I don't know what to do when Mom goes. We've been preparing for 8 years, as they said, a person with end stage renal failure can go at anytime, but I'm not ready, I don't know what to do. I'm 32 years old and I'll admit it, I still need and want my mom in my life and I think that's why I'm so angry at my brother. She's leaving us, we can't keep her here and he's acting like he doesn't care and treating her so badly. I just want my Mom healthy, I'm not ready for her to leave me yet. I know that's selfish to want her to stay, especially when she is sick but I'm not ready to give her up!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:46 AM
This sounds like one hot mess!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I applaud this. He's got a wake up call coming!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:09 AM
that is so very sad
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:09 AM

What are you getting your Master's in?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Education.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

What are you getting your Master's in?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Your poor mother.
I wish her peace.
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I'm so sorry your mom is so I'll.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I'm sorry sweetheart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)