Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF did I get myself into??? This s*** happens for me being nice

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have 2 friends lets call them "susana and jessica" Well I had invited jessica to a public event for Easter and also other friends of mine. It's a egg hunt thing for the kids and since Jessica never takes her kid out I figure it will be nice. Then  Susana and I were talking and I mention going to this event, she asked me for the name of the place, looked it up and said she was going. Well S and J don't get along, cause S said something about J's mother. IT was some stupid shit and things that high schoolers fight over. But J is very immature and thinks everyone is out to get her. So I mention to Jessica that Susana might be going to avoid any problems at first J said she wouldn't go cause S is evil and she wants to avoid shit. Then I found out Jessica was going on her own without telling me, it just so happens she was going the wrong day and I caught her leaving her house. (why she was going quietly without telling me, after she told me she wouldn't I don't know) Well then she calls me and tells me she is going but if something happens is my fault. WTF??? jessica has this idea that susuana's friends will come up to her and ask her whats going on and she will pop off and hit someone. Im like are you serious? she goes yes I have to be on attack mode all the time. LMAO, this is some high school shit and I told her, as soon as I see any commotion im out. I will not deal with this shit with my child there.

To make longer story short Jessica thinks Susana is out to get her although susana lives close to her and has never attempted to contact her. Jessica says she needs to be alert cause you never know what could happen. I told her, it sucks to be you and live in a world where fear takes over your life. Next time im going alone to places, let them find out places for themselves.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM
It's not your responsibility to entertain Jessica. If she wants to be a hermet , let her. Sounds like she is a project and you are trying to fix her. Leave her be, sounds like she likes how she is.Friends come and go AMD when you get older a true friend is someone drama free, youcan hang out and have a good time with. Not a project to "fix" their problems. If that is the case bolt. They will drag you down with them or drown you to save themselves. You family should be top priority not a friend. You are setting yourself up to get burned. Stop it! Btw you are talking a woman that helped a friend and she thanked me by trying to ruin my wedding. She lived with us after she divorced and ot kicked out of her drunk boyfriend house. she took advantage of our hospitality, was jealous of my relationship with DH. Trust me not worth it.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

What a bunch of junior high drama.  I'm glad my friends matured past that stage.   

Why do you have friends like this?  I would dump them and find new friends with calm lives and common interests.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)