Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what in the f*** were you thinking?dd snuck a boy in our house

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 222 Replies
I'm just gonna start by saying I am going back to bed so I won't be able to reply for a while but I need to vent like never before. I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm.shaking so bad right now and I'm on my phone.

Ok, So long story short. My df woke up for work to find our 13 year old dd in her room with her bf who was only in his boxer shorts. Df woke me up and I walk.in as he's pulling his pants on. Dd was dressed and won't talk to me so idk what the fuck happened. I'm calling first thing monday morning for a gyno appointment for her. df is staying home today and she is laying on our bedroom floor. Idk what to do. I'm at such a loss.everything is just a fog right now.

Advice. Questions anything ill take it.

Eta, Idk why but my phone auto corrected to df , he is my dh, been married for 16 years and is obvisley dd father.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Wow
Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
18 moms liked this

Put her on BC and monitor her activity more.  Also, call the boy's parents.  You could have shot him as an intruder, so they need to know what he's up to at night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I would take her in to get checked. Have you asked her what the hell was she thinking? Do you know the kid? I'd call his parents asap!
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Good luck... :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Can you repost more clearly when you're awake??? Not quite getting this. Did they have sex? Was she raped? Why won't your DF talk 2 you???

amberbamber0213
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM

ouch. thats a mess lol. idk if you will find out anything about her though with the OBGYN. i know when i was 15 and got a pap smear, they wouldnt tell my mom anything due to patient confidentiality.

SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Shave her head
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Her DD won't talk to her. No one said anything about rape.

Basically she caught her FULLY CLOTHED DD in her room with her "bf" (dds boyfriend) in only his boxers.

They're going to discuss it more in the morning.

As for advice? You need to speak with the boys parents.

Quoting Nickie76:

Can you repost more clearly when you're awake??? Not quite getting this. Did they have sex? Was she raped? Why won't your DF talk 2 you???

Syphon
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
6 moms liked this

You're going back to bed?  You can sleep after that?  Why does your 13 yr old even have a boyfriend?  Df = fiance?  Is he her father?  Why is he waking her up? 

xomrs.chase
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM
4 moms liked this
Call his parents for sure. As the mom of a boy- I would absolutely want to know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN