Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Thanks to my bf and his friends my car may be totaled out. Why you ask? Because instead of coming back and picking me up after he dropped them off like he was suppose to the decided to go out partying and get drunk and run into a fucking pole. I don't know how they hit a pole it was on the other side of the road and the road was straight. I don't know who was driving and neither does police because the assholes left my car running and took off. I only found out about it when he called me asking me to come pick him up. This is not what I needed. I have no money to get a new car and I had no insurance either because I didn't think I would ever get my car back when i first got it after it broke down on me the first time. I am so angry and upset and hurt and confused.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JNLmomme09
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
That sucks. Was it like a utility pole? Bc the town may make you pay for that to. My friend hit one and it needed to be replaced. They made him pay for it. He was like 18 years old tv the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amberbamber0213
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM

i would say bye to that one. immature!

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
You spelled ex boyfriend wrong.
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I hope he's not your boyfriend anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratehooker
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
What a winner
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Dumb fucks. How are you suppose to go pick him up if he crashed your car? Leave his ass where he is. Lessons learned.

Never loan your car and have insurance.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I hope he isn't your bf after that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM
You don't need him. NEXT!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM
What happened was I got my car the day before Christmas. Apparently it had an oil leak and I didn't know so it quit on me a few days after I got it. My mamas bf is very iffy about fixing cars and I thought I was never gonna see that car again but he fixed it like 2 weeks ago and I just haven't had the money to get insurance. I have let him use my car before with no problems and they decide to do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dumb fucks. How are you suppose to go pick him up if he crashed your car? Leave his ass where he is. Lessons learned.

Never loan your car and have insurance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Yes it was a utility pole but no one knows who was driving. When I pulled up on the scene and went and talked to the police they said it may need to be replaced but they didn't say I had to replace it.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

That sucks. Was it like a utility pole? Bc the town may make you pay for that to. My friend hit one and it needed to be replaced. They made him pay for it. He was like 18 years old tv the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)