Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Emotional abuse? *added question advice?*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A year ago my husband walked out on me. I was a mess, didnt see it coming at all. He moved home got an apartment the whole deal. I was 6 months pregnant at the time. When the baby came we decided to give it another try. Well in the past 6 weeks he has "left" 5 times!!! He says he's done wants a divorce says mean and hurtful things then begs to come back. It was always the same thing. We fight(normally about me wanting him to spend time with me) then he leaves and swears he's no coming back this time, then I try to get info like child support and custody and he gets so upset and says mean things then goes crazy. Like awful texts about how no one will want me and my fat ass(I'm 5'5" and 155lb yes over weight but not fat) tells me don't bother losing weight because no one would want my stretched marks bla bla. This last time I was out with the kids and really didn't want to go home and fight so I decided to go to a friends but I realized I forgot the diaper bag so I literally pulled in the driveway ran in got the diaper bag and left. He followed me!! Riding my ass so close and kept calling but I didn't want to fight infront of the kids so I didn't answer. He flew ahead of me and drove about 10 mph so I pulled into a resturant and turned around to just get on the high way. He flies up the break down lane and blocks the highway on ramp!!! I get around him and get on the highway.... I knew he knew where I was going and he got infront of me on the highway and stopped on the off ramp!! Parked the car on the off ramp and came over to my car yelled something I'm not even sure what it was then drove off. I always take him back. I cant handle the mind games anymore :-(This week we aren't together.... Last night he didn't come home. And for the first time I didn't stress about where he was and what he was doing. I asked him to leave. I need closer I need him gone :-(

First, thank you ladies!!! I need this support even from strangers :-) but question.... Right now we "aren't together" but not fighting either anyways he went out last night and didn't come home and he told me he would stay with the kids tonight so I can go out.... Really tomorrows Easter I'm going to go to Walmart and wait in line for hours with all the other last minute moms lol but anyways this is what he does and says its my turn to go out(I never do) but throws a fit!!! Last time he literally told my son I wasn never coming home again because I was going to go get drunk and crash my car!! I'm not a big drinker and I have never drove drunk in my life.... So my question is when he pulla this again tonight and I know he will. What do I do? Do I just come home or do I stay out? Normally I'd say he will just get pissed off and get over it but after what he did to DS last time I'm scared
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Replies (21-21):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Wow please leave his sorry ass not only is he abusing you but also your son. File for full custody and run.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)