Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am pregant with a shark.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Well in my dream I was...its a reocuring dream...I get back together with my ex (will never happen) and I had gone to the doctor and he had given me a pill (cant remember what the pill was) well I got pregnant and I was scared since I didnt cheat on him but he accused me of it.

Went to another doctor and told him that he had given me a pill called something I cant remember...well new doctor said that it was a embryo of a shark and I was now pregant with the shark. But once my body relized what it was it would reject it....but I remember being said...

So any dream analazers (spelling???) can tell me what it meant?

And I am anon since this is embrassing.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Replies (11-16):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Shark

Sharks represent your fears and problems in waking life. If you got bitten or devoured by a shark in your dream, someone is harming or cheating you. See: Shark

Fish

The fish is a very powerful and positive image in many world traditions.
1. To the Babylonians, Phoenicians, and Assyrians, it was honored as a symbol of fertility.
2. In Native American tradition, the fish is a symbol for mystical secrets, for it can swim to the deepest regions of the ocean and explore its hidden knowledge.
3. In British lore, it was believed that eating fish before lovemaking could enable a couple to conceive a child.
4. The early Christians used the fish as the symbol for the Christ Consciousness. It was widely believed that this symbol resulted from the Greek acronym for \\"Jesus Christ, Son of God.\\" But there is also the fact that the coming of Jesus ushered in the Age of Pisces the Fish, which encapsulates the mysticism, love, and happiness to which all world traditions ascribe to the fish.
5. In Scandinavia, fish was considered an aphrodisiac, and was popularly consumed on Friday, the feast day of Freya, Goddess of Love - and in her honor Friday was a day dedicated to lovemaking.
There are, therefore, many possibilities if you dream of a fish - all good, even if the fish was a greatly feared one like the shark. If there is a possibility of a pregnancy, dreaming of a fish could mean that a child is on the way, and the pregnancy and birth will be uneventful and result in a healthy baby. If the dreamer is in love but is not yet sure about the beloved’s feelings, dreaming of a fish strongly indicates that the feelings are indeed reciprocated. Dreaming of catching fish, either with a pole or with a net, indicates success and prosperity ahead. Seeing fish swimming in a clear pool indicates that a number of secrets about yourself and the world around you are going to suddenly become clearer. See: Fish

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Chased

BEING CHASED IN A DREAM
This is the most common negative dream. Did you know that the cultural identity of the dreamer could determine the nature of the pursuer? You could say that people from the same country sometimes have the same creatures chasing them

In India, children dream of being chases by bats
In Switzerland, a wolf chasing you, would be a common dream
While in Canada the pursuers are bears
After the release of the movie ‘Jaws’, many dreamed that sharks attacked or chased them!

You are running away, rather than confronting an issue. That’s what a chasing dream often mean, say experts. A wish to get away from the over protected environment of your parents’ home, could be a more specific explanation. Or is it an attempt to live life your own way? (Breaking some social code)

Water

To dream of clear water, foretells that you will joyfully realize prosperity and pleasure.
If the water is muddy, you will be in danger and gloom will occupy Pleasure’s seat.
If you see it rise up in your house, denotes that you will struggle to resist evil, but unless you see it subside, you will succumb to dangerous influences.
If you find yourself baling it out, but with feet growing wet, foreshadows trouble, sickness, and misery will work you a hard task, but you will forestall them by your watchfulness. The same may be applied to muddy water rising in vessels.
To fall into muddy water, is a sign that you will make many bitter mistakes, and will suffer poignant grief therefrom.
To drink muddy water, portends sickness, but drinking it clear and refreshing brings favorable consummation of fair hopes.
To sport with water, denotes a sudden awakening to love and passion.
To have it sprayed on your head, denotes that your passionate awakening to love will meet reciprocal consummation.
The following dream and its allegorical occurrence in actual life is related by a young woman student of dreams:
"Without knowing how, I was (in my dream) on a boat, I waded through clear blue water to a wharfboat, which I found to be snow white, but rough and splintry. The next evening I had a delightful male caller, but he remained beyond the time prescribed by mothers and I was severely censured for it.’’ The blue water and fairy white boat were the disappointing prospects in the symbol. See: Water

Danger

This dream refers to a category of nightmares. Dreams of danger are warning us about something in our waking lives and we should take a notice of them. If your life is threatened by immediate danger, and you are trying to escape, it could mean that you are going to get a high position in business or society. Dreaming continuously about danger and dangerous situations may suggest that you need to have a break from work and maybe to go to the doctor for a check-up. See: Danger

Hippopotamus

To dream of a hippopotamus represents unfriendliness, or standoffishness. You may be experiencing people or situations that are cold, distant, temperamental, or difficult to approach. A hippo may also reflect trouble co-operating or an inability to get help. Crankiness.

A hippopotamus may also represent your own unfriendliness or disinterest in co-operating with others. A hippo could reflect behavior that is noticeably uninterested in the success or well-being of others.

Quoting t1gger143:

I have a reoccurring dream of a hippo coming out of a pond in a thick garden and chasing me. I've had it since I was a kid. I'm scared to death of hippos. I have never been able to find an interpretation.

oliver92
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I have whacked out dreams too, all the time during pregnancy and so are so screwed up I would never share them.  I think it probably means your ex reminds u of a shark and u should stay away !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Shark

Sharks represent your fears and problems in waking life. If you got bitten or devoured by a shark in your dream, someone is harming or cheating you. See: Shark

Fish

1. To the Babylonians, Phoenicians, and Assyrians, it was honored as a symbol of fertility.
2. In Native American tradition, the fish is a symbol for mystical secrets, for it can swim to the deepest regions of the ocean and explore its hidden knowledge.
3. In British lore, it was believed that eating fish before lovemaking could enable a couple to conceive a child.
4. The early Christians used the fish as the symbol for the Christ Consciousness. It was widely believed that this symbol resulted from the Greek acronym for \\"Jesus Christ, Son of God.\\" But there is also the fact that the coming of Jesus ushered in the Age of Pisces the Fish, which encapsulates the mysticism, love, and happiness to which all world traditions ascribe to the fish.
5. In Scandinavia, fish was considered an aphrodisiac, and was popularly consumed on Friday, the feast day of Freya, Goddess of Love - and in her honor Friday was a day dedicated to lovemaking.
There are, therefore, many possibilities if you dream of a fish - all good, even if the fish was a greatly feared one like the shark. If there is a possibility of a pregnancy, dreaming of a fish could mean that a child is on the way, and the pregnancy and birth will be uneventful and result in a healthy baby. If the dreamer is in love but is not yet sure about the beloved’s feelings, dreaming of a fish strongly indicates that the feelings are indeed reciprocated. Dreaming of catching fish, either with a pole or with a net, indicates success and prosperity ahead. Seeing fish swimming in a clear pool indicates that a number of secrets about yourself and the world around you are going to suddenly become clearer. See: Fish

Thank you for that...I havent had sex in 6 years so doubt I am pregant... and dont have a boyfriend...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:30 AM

The shark represents your fears and problems. You could metaphorically be incubating your fears and be worried about them growing and "birthing" from you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Shark

Fish

Thank you for that...I havent had sex in 6 years so doubt I am pregant... and dont have a boyfriend...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The shark represents your fears and problems. You could metaphorically be incubating your fears and be worried about them growing and "birthing" from you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Shark

Fish

Ahh that makes sence now...have many fears and my Aniexty issues dont help any!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured