Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EFF THE EASTER BASKET

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 42 Replies

I bought my dd a toy instead.  She isn't impressed with candy and she knew the bunny at her gymnastics class was a person.

What do you do for Easter?

With light and love

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

We don't celebrate easter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM

We do eggs in the yard with little toys in them and this is the 1st year we're doing a couple other toys too. No real basket full of candy. Her basket is used to gather the eggs.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I got my kid just a basket. She loves baskets! We went to our first egg hunt today that was hijacked by non-complying parents and it was over three minutes after it was supposed to start. Before we got there!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Oh my kids are definitely impressed with candy! They don't get it often, so ds hoards his. He'll make a package of Reeses bunnies last a month (3 to a pack, about the size of a finger). So yeah, they got sime candy, 3 books a piece, each a movie and a few outside toys.
ICUTROLLIN
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I filled her basket with crafts, outdoor activities, some play jewelry, and hair bows. There's also a hollow cookies and cream bunny in there :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Each kid got a small chocolate bunny, a giant ball, wind up toys, bunny ears, a cup, couple other small toys. My son is getting a kite and my daughter a chair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Oh and we'll be doing an Easter egg hunt at my grandmas. Adults and kids lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM

we went overboard got her fairy wings,a bracelett set, a movie,an stuffed easter bunny and a bunch of other fun stuff

VAGal25
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
We will decorate eggs tonight. Tomorrow we will do an egg hunt for plastic eggs that have toys and stickers. DD will get a basket with books, stickers, toys, and a little candy. We also got her a tricycle. Then tomorrow afternoon we will go to my mom and dad's house for dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
My oldest got her laptop fixed and a new pair of sneakers, my sons 3ds was on its last legs so he got a new one in red and luigis mansion to go with it and my youngest got a kindle and a new dsi game oh and my bought her a huge chocolate bunny!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured