Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bought my dd a toy instead.  She isn't impressed with candy and she knew the bunny at her gymnastics class was a person.

What do you do for Easter?

With light and love

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Replies (41-42):
Derpy
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:31 PM

We normally do a egg hunt/baskets outside to make it look like the easter bunny has been in our yard.The kids leave special easter bunny food,But tomorrow its suppose to be raining,I really hope not.If so,we will do it inside.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

happyThank you, you as well!

Quoting my4kids274:

Yes.  She is like her great grandmother in that regard...

I still remember a story my grandmother told me regarding growing plants.  She would visit places and bring home leaves and seeds or what have you.  She would put them in dirt when she would get home and these plants would grow for her.  lol.  I remember asking her about the different plants that she had in her house and she would say...Oh yeah I brought that home from Bermuda when I was on that cruise with your grandfather.  lol.  One of many great memories I have of her. 

I am sure your dd will have a green thumb like her grandma!  :)  Happy Easter to you and your family. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Little miss green jeans huh?  I hope my dd gets that from her g-ma, I have a black thumb!  I hope you enjoy your intimate dinner =0) 

Quoting my4kids274:

1. We do an Easter egg hunt for my 10 and 7 year old.  We have more fun now with it because we can really hide the eggs in great spots so that they really have to hunt for them.  We color eggs and we do Easter baskets for the kids.  This year I got my son a couple of small Lego sets and a model to build.  I got my daughter a bunch of seeds and pots so that she can grow some plants.  She is my little farmer green jeans.  lol.  This kids could put a broomstick in the ground and it would sprout leaves for her.  lol.

We do give them some candy.  Not much though.  Mainly M&M's and jelly beans. 

We do a big Easter dinner also with the family usually.  We will not be at my Mom's this year though because my 20 yo dd has to leave to go back to college tomorrow afternoon (her Spring Break is over with) so we are doing Easter at home this year.  It will just be the 6 of us this year at our house. 

With light and love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)