Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mom, shut up!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

the neighbors in the house in front of ours (we rent theres 2 houses on one property) are pagan and satanist, and i really dont care they are sweet people and if we need help with something they are always glad to help us, anyway as you know easter is tomorrow and my neighbors are doing the whole eggs hunt thing with their 2 year old and they are having a gender reveal party at the same time as an easter party and they invited us. well my mom decided to show up today to celebrate with us and i told her that our neighbors invited us to their easter/gender reveal party. all she says is "im not going to those digusting excuses of peoples party, why dont we go to the churchs egg hunt with the girls?" i just look at her like wtf mom and i say "no mom we're going to the party tomorrow, they we're nice enough to invite us when they didnt have to, if YOU want to go to the church then go ahead" my mom then says "well then im taking the girls with me, i dont want them near those nasty people" again i tell her "no they invited the girls also, they are going also" my husband was getting fed up with her by this point and then the neighbor comes over and she asks me to help her hang some decorations outside and asked my husband to put the fire pit together since her husband was at work. my mom stands outside scowling while i help my pregnant neighbor put up decorations, her son then comes out and wants to play with my youngest dd, my mom grabs her away and tells the little boy "get away from my grand daughter you disgusting child" *sigh* my neighbor goes and picks up her son and says "if you have a problem with me tell me, but dont take it out on my 2 year old, you call us nasty but you look like the most disgusting person in the world right now" my mom just puts my dd down walks into my house grabs her keys and drives away,as she was getting in her car she told me "when your done with these nasty people let me know and i'll come back"

fuck you im not calling you, when you learn to be respectful then i'll call you, but as of right now what you said to that poor child earns you a swift kick in the ass and out of our lives.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
I'm so sorry :( .... but as a fellow Satanist, thank you for not judging them for their beliefs :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Quoting Misery_Stitches:

I'm so sorry :( .... but as a fellow Satanist, thank you for not judging them for their beliefs :)

i would never judge him for being a satanist, my dh used to me one also but is just an atheist now :)

Val99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Well, the neighbor did you a favor and got rid of her for you.  Don't invite the hateful witch back.

Nicole1357
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM

There is no sense in being hateful to a 2-yr old. 

was2now3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
You're mom is psycho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I really hate when "Christians" show so much hate toward other people! The Bible teaches us love, forgiveness, and tolerance. Many people seem to forget/ignore that. Leave the judging to God.
Lorik1969
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Perhaps times have changed, but if my daughter told me she was living next to satanists I would be afraid for her. While talking talking like that to a child is wrong, I think she sounds more scared than mean. How do satanists celebrate Easter?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iwilliams76
by Irene on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Wow! I wouldn't want your mother around my kids if I were you.

redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Are you the one who posted awhile back about your Pagan neighbors moving in and your mom acting like an ass?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Are you the one who posted awhile back about your Pagan neighbors moving in and your mom acting like an ass?

no my neighbors have been here for a while lol i read that one though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)