Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH My freaking God this is what you decide to give me for and Easter present!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Well apparently my cat decided to have her kittens today and they are so cute.She has had five so far.I don't think there is any more coming but you never know.LOL

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Replies (101-106):
ohmommi
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mandifox82:

too long lol rabbits are 31 days. :)
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Seriously?? Dd loves cats and I really miss having them too but my 4 year old is really allergic to the point of asthma attacks as well. But if he weren't allergic to this kind... Are they hard to find/expensive?

Quoting megs2boys:

This is my Niko, he is a hypoallergenic Siberian Forest cat! My husbands brother is severely allergic (goes into an instant asthma attack and cant breathe) and he has zero reaction to Niko! The same with my sons physical therapist!

Quoting CampClan:

How adorable! Oh how I wish I could have a cat! Sadly I have a DS that is very allergic! :( All my other kids are insisting on getting a cat when DS goes off to college (he is a junior in HS this year). But I know we can't because you just never know when DS will be over.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM

MINE TOO! 5KITTENS
megs2boys
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I just googled the breed and found a breeder in my area, but yes they are super expensive :/ Niko was much cheaper because he is double pawed and considered "deformed"! I love his big ole paws!

Quoting egyptian_mommy:

Seriously?? Dd loves cats and I really miss having them too but my 4 year old is really allergic to the point of asthma attacks as well. But if he weren't allergic to this kind... Are they hard to find/expensive?

Quoting megs2boys:

This is my Niko, he is a hypoallergenic Siberian Forest cat! My husbands brother is severely allergic (goes into an instant asthma attack and cant breathe) and he has zero reaction to Niko! The same with my sons physical therapist!

Quoting CampClan:

How adorable! Oh how I wish I could have a cat! Sadly I have a DS that is very allergic! :( All my other kids are insisting on getting a cat when DS goes off to college (he is a junior in HS this year). But I know we can't because you just never know when DS will be over.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

I feel crazy for feeling the need to say this but...be careful with that. Years ago we took in a cat that had kittens and was keeping them on the couch. One of them was found on the floor dead. We're not sure if the fall killed him, or he died and then mama pushed him out of the 'nest'. So...make sure if they fall there's something soft to land on.

Quoting Gardeningmom4:

I know right.She is sleeping on my couch right now while they nurse.They are so freaking adorable and my two youngest got to watch her give birth to them.

Quoting sassysuie:

Aweeee

Oh don't be.We moved her and her kittens to a nice sized box on the floor in a secluded spot.
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

MINE TOO! 5KITTENS

Awe they are adorable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured