Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Still think "curves" are sexy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 132 Replies

Since some of you women seem to think curves mean fat rolls and that guys think fat is sexy, do you think a fat guy is sexy or would you rather see a guy with tone and muscle instead of fat?  If you are fat and say you are sexy but think guys like Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, etc are sexier than say Chris Farley or John Candy than you are a huge hypocrite.  

Some of you don't seem to get the point.  I am not talking about women like someone posted on the first page.  That IS curvy and sexy.  I am talking about those women with fat rolls or a huge muffin top when they button their pants saying that they are curvy and men love curvy women.  That is not curvy, that is FAT!

Edit again...I am of a somewhat normal weight, not even really that skinny.  I am 5'6" and 132 pounds.  Yet my overweight coworkers can constantly make jokes about how skinny I am and if I retaliate and make a fat joke I get in trouble and get talked to by HR?  Yeah, that seems fair.  Makes it even worse when I come on here and see everyone else doing the same thing and realize it is not just my coworkers that are screwed up, it is all of society.  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Eh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BambiF
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
No thank you!
audreesmama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
3 moms liked this
No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm one of those horrible skinny bitches so I have no real opinion here on CM.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you even know what "curvy" is?

It does not mean topping out the scales.

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
17 moms liked this

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:
 or even a little bigger, not morbidly obese. Idiot.  

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
4 moms liked this

There are a whole LOT of body types between Brad Pitt and Chris Farley!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have fat rolls?  if not I am not talking about you.  If you have a nice butt, small waist, and big boobs, then you are curvy.  I get sick of seeing women that are full of fat rolls with a big muffin top hanging out saying they are curvy and sexy and saying I am too skinny.  They are allowed to get away with skinny shaming yet fat shaming is not allowed even though fat (or too skinny on the other side of it) does NOT look good.  

Quoting audreesmama:

No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.

Nicole1357
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, there is a difference between curvy and obese.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)