Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still think "curves" are sexy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Since some of you women seem to think curves mean fat rolls and that guys think fat is sexy, do you think a fat guy is sexy or would you rather see a guy with tone and muscle instead of fat?  If you are fat and say you are sexy but think guys like Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, etc are sexier than say Chris Farley or John Candy than you are a huge hypocrite.  

Some of you don't seem to get the point.  I am not talking about women like someone posted on the first page.  That IS curvy and sexy.  I am talking about those women with fat rolls or a huge muffin top when they button their pants saying that they are curvy and men love curvy women.  That is not curvy, that is FAT!

Edit again...I am of a somewhat normal weight, not even really that skinny.  I am 5'6" and 132 pounds.  Yet my overweight coworkers can constantly make jokes about how skinny I am and if I retaliate and make a fat joke I get in trouble and get talked to by HR?  Yeah, that seems fair.  Makes it even worse when I come on here and see everyone else doing the same thing and realize it is not just my coworkers that are screwed up, it is all of society.  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
ms-superwoman
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Curves doesn't mean fat. Rather, the shape of the body; the hourglass figure.

As for the whole fat women being sexy and men liking them. There are plenty of men who like fat women. Not sure how personal preference of a person make them a hypocrite.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Curvy=fat. Curvy is a nice way of saying fat or I'm too lazy to lose ten or fifteen pounds. That's what I've noticed over the last few years and the media.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I am not talking about sitting down either.  Most women and men have at least a small roll or at least a crease.  I am talking about standing, nude, and you have so many rolls you look like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure this woman has fat rolls or a muffin top when she sits down.

My 5'5" 97 pound friend has a muffin top when she sits down.

No one should be ridiculed for their size. Not fat or skinny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is sexy as well.  I am not talking about this.  I am talking about the women with fat rolls when they sit down or a muffin top hanging over their pants that throw that out.  Thanks though.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:
 or even a little bigger, not morbidly obese. Idiot.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Thank you, you get what I am saying.  Curvy used to mean sexy, now it just means fat.  But the women that use the word think it still means sexy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Curvy=fat. Curvy is a nice way of saying fat or I'm too lazy to lose ten or fifteen pounds. That's what I've noticed over the last few years and the media.

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I agree wholeheartedly!  

Quoting Anonymous:

EXACTLY!!!  But it seems to be ok for overweight women to call thin women skinny bitch and say only dogs like bones or tell her to go eat a cheeseburger but if a thin woman tells an overweight woman to eat a salad she is a total bitch...not cool. 

Quoting audreesmama:

No shaming should be allowed. It does not help your cause. We should support and encourage others, not berate and shame.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have fat rolls?  if not I am not talking about you.  If you have a nice butt, small waist, and big boobs, then you are curvy.  I get sick of seeing women that are full of fat rolls with a big muffin top hanging out saying they are curvy and sexy and saying I am too skinny.  They are allowed to get away with skinny shaming yet fat shaming is not allowed even though fat (or too skinny on the other side of it) does NOT look good.  

Quoting audreesmama:

No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

and you must be one of the fat women that think you are "curvy".  This woman is a perfect definition of curvy as it should be used.  She has a perfectly fine boob, waist, hip ratio to be considered curvy in the way it is meant to be used. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

sassysuie
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I agree, curvy is sexy but not when the 'curves' you're talking about is big fat jelly rolls that hang all over and give you extra sets of tits under your real tits and another extra set in your back lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I think the man in the OP picture is hot. ;) To each their own
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I know right!! That gets on my nerves.

Quoting Anonymous:

EXACTLY!!!  But it seems to be ok for overweight women to call thin women skinny bitch and say only dogs like bones or tell her to go eat a cheeseburger but if a thin woman tells an overweight woman to eat a salad she is a total bitch...not cool. 

Quoting audreesmama:

No shaming should be allowed. It does not help your cause. We should support and encourage others, not berate and shame.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have fat rolls?  if not I am not talking about you.  If you have a nice butt, small waist, and big boobs, then you are curvy.  I get sick of seeing women that are full of fat rolls with a big muffin top hanging out saying they are curvy and sexy and saying I am too skinny.  They are allowed to get away with skinny shaming yet fat shaming is not allowed even though fat (or too skinny on the other side of it) does NOT look good.  

Quoting audreesmama:

No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured