Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Still think "curves" are sexy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Since some of you women seem to think curves mean fat rolls and that guys think fat is sexy, do you think a fat guy is sexy or would you rather see a guy with tone and muscle instead of fat?  If you are fat and say you are sexy but think guys like Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, etc are sexier than say Chris Farley or John Candy than you are a huge hypocrite.  

Some of you don't seem to get the point.  I am not talking about women like someone posted on the first page.  That IS curvy and sexy.  I am talking about those women with fat rolls or a huge muffin top when they button their pants saying that they are curvy and men love curvy women.  That is not curvy, that is FAT!

Edit again...I am of a somewhat normal weight, not even really that skinny.  I am 5'6" and 132 pounds.  Yet my overweight coworkers can constantly make jokes about how skinny I am and if I retaliate and make a fat joke I get in trouble and get talked to by HR?  Yeah, that seems fair.  Makes it even worse when I come on here and see everyone else doing the same thing and realize it is not just my coworkers that are screwed up, it is all of society.  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Actually this is *exactly* the picture of curvy.  And she *does* have hips and thighs, just not fat ones.  What you are describing is a skinny woman with a fat @ss.  Curvy does not look like a stick with a bulb on teh bottom, it looks like an hourglass - like this picture.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:
 or even a little bigger, not morbidly obese. Idiot.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I agree. I am overweight and I don't think fat is sexy at all. I don't think too skinny is sexy at all either. 

Strangely enough though, I don't like "ripped" or even heavily toned men. I much much prefer a "husky" male body type. Husky meaning the way curvy should mean for women: not fat, but large-framed. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes this.  If the lady I work with tells me one more time that I am too skinny while quoting some ridiculous fat acceptance line again I am gonna scream.  No hon, you are not like Marilyn Monroe.  She did not have back boobs...

Quoting sassysuie:

I agree, curvy is sexy but not when the 'curves' you're talking about is big fat jelly rolls that hang all over and give you extra sets of tits under your real tits and another extra set in your back lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Really I weigh 108 n im 5'4 so im actually underweight and need to gain. Your curvy is diffrent from mine. And to assume im fat...lmao you dont know me lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

and you must be one of the fat women that think you are "curvy".  This woman is a perfect definition of curvy as it should be used.  She has a perfectly fine boob, waist, hip ratio to be considered curvy in the way it is meant to be used. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:

teal_phoenix
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Quoting audreesmama:

No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.

I agree. I am way too big and it's not curves. I am FAT. I own it.

I look better than I did over a month though. I don't want to look this way forever.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
No hips?! No thighs?!
Are we looking at the same picture?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mich.el.le:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

woot! look at the curves on her!  sexy!!!  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I've seen women the size of Mama June on here declaring they are curvy and sexy not fat. When you're hitting sizes 18 and up there's a strong chance you are obese not fat not curvy but obese. Unless you are 6 ft tall or taller.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Eh...sexier than golum.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not talking about sitting down either.  Most women and men have at least a small roll or at least a crease.  I am talking about standing, nude, and you have so many rolls you look like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure this woman has fat rolls or a muffin top when she sits down.

My 5'5" 97 pound friend has a muffin top when she sits down.

No one should be ridiculed for their size. Not fat or skinny.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think this is sexy as well.  I am not talking about this.  I am talking about the women with fat rolls when they sit down or a muffin top hanging over their pants that throw that out.  Thanks though.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)