Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still think "curves" are sexy?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Since some of you women seem to think curves mean fat rolls and that guys think fat is sexy, do you think a fat guy is sexy or would you rather see a guy with tone and muscle instead of fat?  If you are fat and say you are sexy but think guys like Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, etc are sexier than say Chris Farley or John Candy than you are a huge hypocrite.  

Some of you don't seem to get the point.  I am not talking about women like someone posted on the first page.  That IS curvy and sexy.  I am talking about those women with fat rolls or a huge muffin top when they button their pants saying that they are curvy and men love curvy women.  That is not curvy, that is FAT!

Edit again...I am of a somewhat normal weight, not even really that skinny.  I am 5'6" and 132 pounds.  Yet my overweight coworkers can constantly make jokes about how skinny I am and if I retaliate and make a fat joke I get in trouble and get talked to by HR?  Yeah, that seems fair.  Makes it even worse when I come on here and see everyone else doing the same thing and realize it is not just my coworkers that are screwed up, it is all of society.  

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I'm a chubby chaser. That doesn't mean morbidly obese. My husband is 6'0" and 225lbs. He's muscular but he isn't "built." That isn't what attracts me. That's not real to me. But neither is morbid obesity.
Anonymous

audreesmama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Good! I was over 200lbs and 5'2, so I had to change something. I'm 125 now and feel so awesome. Improvement is awesome! No matter how slow, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.

Quoting teal_phoenix:

Quoting audreesmama:

No, actually, there is a huge difference between curvy and obese. I'm curvy, and have a bmi of 22.

I agree. I am way too big and it's not curves. I am FAT. I own it.

I look better than I did over a month though. I don't want to look this way forever.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
No its not. Her stomach should b flat not fat.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Actually this is *exactly* the picture of curvy.  And she *does* have hips and thighs, just not fat ones.  What you are describing is a skinny woman with a fat @ss.  Curvy does not look like a stick with a bulb on teh bottom, it looks like an hourglass - like this picture.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:
 or even a little bigger, not morbidly obese. Idiot.  

Anonymous

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

She has a very nice waist.  Even a little pudge on the tummy is ok and still considered curvy.  The waistline is what makes the curves.

Quoting Anonymous:

No its not. Her stomach should b flat not fat.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Actually this is *exactly* the picture of curvy.  And she *does* have hips and thighs, just not fat ones.  What you are describing is a skinny woman with a fat @ss.  Curvy does not look like a stick with a bulb on teh bottom, it looks like an hourglass - like this picture.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not curvy. She has no hips on her no thighs. Curvy is a skinny lady not bone skinny...with some hips,thighs and a butt.

Quoting mich.el.le:

No clue what exactly you're referring to, but when most people say curves are sexy, they mean this:
 or even a little bigger, not morbidly obese. Idiot.  

Anonymous

unusualmom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Ok I just got confused.  

Anonymous

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured