Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate him i hate him!!! vent vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
We have lived in my home state now for four years after living in Mo. For nine yrs. His F'ing dad has maybe called our ds 3 times in four yrs and maybe 3 cards. I text him to tell him to tell him how his son feels about his absense and hes blames me and says if we moved back it would be all better. Funny cause when we were there our ds didnt want anything to do with gim cause of aemotional abuse. I tell ds dad to text our ds and say Happy Easter our ds is waiting for it. I also told him to call and set up one day a week to call and talk to our ds so they can try to have some sort of relationship. Our ds says his dad doesnt make the effort so he doesnt care so why should he go see his dad. So Im trying to get things going and my ds dad says well he doesnt do ling distance relationships WTF!!! And blames me cause we live here. Our ds would want to see him if he showed he cared. Im tires of going begind my sons back to get his dad to act like a dad. I thought his dad changed from what he was. Last time I called off visitation cause of emotuonal abuse his dad said well its ds loss. Im so mad!!!! Why cant he step up so that the distance isnt an issue and change his ways!? Hes supposedly a good dad to his other two sons him and his wife have. I feel as a mother theres something I should be able to do...sorry had to vent...i told his dad the other day that our ds was looking for a text saying happy easter and i also told gim he should text or call and set up a day a week he call and talk to ds. He never text to say happy easter and he said he cant do long distance relationship!!! Some days i just wish his dad would disappear grrrr so mad
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN