Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks for lying to me SO...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Well I posted earlier how my SO had been gone sine 1 pm yesterday partying. I found him at 2 pm today and he was still messed up but at least home and safe. He has never done this before. Well I heard a few things so I asked him and these are the lies he told me...

I asked him if he was doing drugs last night because he partied for so long. He rolled his eyes and said no. Well I went through his phone - caught him lying there.

I asked him why he couldn't answer my calls or texts - he said his phone was dead. Okay I checked your phone, another lie.

He said he didn't talk to anyone. Really? You told your mom where you were but to not tell me or to tell me that he talked to her. Another lie.

We are expecting a baby together and as much as I love him, I will not cut myself down to being with someone that lies and will go do drugs. Not a damn chance. I am hurt and disappointed and will try talking to him one more time otherwise I am out the door for good. I will not raise my child in that environment. Time to grow up! :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lmscm
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Awe honey I'm so sorry he is doing these things and lying to you. I can imagine how hurt and upset you are. I put up with that from my ex husband for way to long before I ended it. I think you are a strong, awesome woman for deciding that you will not put up with that. Good luck sweetie.
sketchmonster
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I had the same thing happen. It took me until my daughter was 4 months old to finally leave, but I really wish I had done it sooner! We are much better off and I found a wonderful man who treats us like gold and knows how I am about lying and drugs. So far, so good...and my second is on the way as well. Don't settle for less when you deserve the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wheepingchree
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Good for you for deciding not to put up with the bullshit. You don't deserve the heartache and your baby deserves a loving, responsible father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I went through the same thing. But I stuck it out and now he's amazing. We just had a rough beginning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Sounds like we are in the EXACT same situation.
kels1023
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
This makes me happy. I love when couples work through tough times and come out with a successful relationship

Quoting Anonymous:

I went through the same thing. But I stuck it out and now he's amazing. We just had a rough beginning.
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

What drugs?

autummayline
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

You can private message me sometime if you'd like to talk or would like support.

I went through the same thing with my ex husband, and it was horrible when I was pregnant. Every weekend he would be out partying, and the drug use got worse and worse.

I"m not here to tell you to stay or leave, but I know what your going through, and I'm here if you need me

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Staying out all night to party, without calling, is a deal breaker for me.

What kind of drugs do you think he was using?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Honestly, I think it's better because of the rough beginning. We've seen each other at our worsts, but committed jointly to making it work. We grew together.

Quoting kels1023:

This makes me happy. I love when couples work through tough times and come out with a successful relationship

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured