Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think some of you ladies are... edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 189 Replies
1 mom liked this
Crazy.

If you husband is your BF. I'm not saying its not ok but really you don't have an actual best friend? I have 2. Both I've known for years and both who are the most awesome friends ever. How is your DH your only best friend?

Edit for woman with dh bf syndrome: Its fine if your dh is one of your best friends and I never said otherwise but I think having a separate bf from your marriage is better than only having your dh as your bf.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingCheetah
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
He is my only local best friend. :/ My 2 bestfriends are in TN. I live like 8 hours away now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fistandantalus
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:22 PM
18 moms liked this

Hello there!

No, I do not have a female best friend.  In point of fact, I don't much care for human people in general, mainly because people have a tendency to take advantage, use others, give nothing back, and I have grown tired of putting myself out there only to end up heartbroken.  My husband never disappoints me like that.

delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I never got that myself. I am single now but when I was with my ex he was not my best friend. I have 3 best friends. One is from when I was 1 year old we are "soul sisters" the other is from I was 5 21 years and have never had a fight( no joke never) and the last is from 2nd grade and I love them all to pieces. My ex with my boyfriend not my best friend.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:24 PM
17 moms liked this

Female friends are too much trouble!

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty much this. I don't like people. He was my best friend before we were ever a couple though

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Hello there!

No, I do not have a female best friend.  In point of fact, I don't much care for human people in general, mainly because people have a tendency to take advantage, use others, give nothing back, and I have grown tired of putting myself out there only to end up heartbroken.  My husband never disappoints me like that.

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
I don't have many friends. Most people I meet in my town are full of drama and drugs. Not things I want part of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Why is that crazy? Anyway my husband is an awesome best friend. I think its crazy for your hubby not to be your best friend lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Really? Neither of my friends take advantage nor do i to them. Guess that's why we've been friend so long.

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Hello there!

marie2409
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I never understood it either, until I met my second (current) husband. We are definitely besties, but I do have close girlfriends as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

DH is my best friend. I can tell him anything and everything. I have two other very close friends-one's a guy and the other is a female I've never met IRL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)