Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Facebook photo privacy question...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

A "family member" keeps sharing pics of my kids. Can I remove the share option from my photos?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Replies (31-39):
Sweetest_Britt
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM

How RUDE. I would put them on a restricted list where they can see statuses and not pics. Seriously, that is not ok!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I did that to be nice, but she removed the tags because she doesn't want her friends to know she lives in the ghetto lol.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Nope if you are tagging her anyways I don't see what the big deal is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Its my MIL.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Puppies? Is that some kind of lingo for he would be mad if you deleted this person? I would delete them anyways honestly. I hate it when people share picture of my kids. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Doing that as we speak.

Quoting Sweetest_Britt:

How RUDE. I would put them on a restricted list where they can see statuses and not pics. Seriously, that is not ok!

rliperote2
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM

My ex husbands ex girlfriend has pictures of my daughter and son up i hate it.  I feel like telling her to take my kids pictures down.  But i wouldnt care if it was a family member.

HipLikeJunk
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM

You can put that person on a restricted list and they don't get updates from you anymore.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Ah, well that is a tricky one. Is she facebook savvey? Maybe you could block her and if she asks about it just say "hmm I dont know your on my friends list, I can see you. Thats interesting, Im not sure whats happened." Lol I really dont know. My MIL would stop if I asked her, good luck though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its my MIL.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Puppies? Is that some kind of lingo for he would be mad if you deleted this person? I would delete them anyways honestly. I hate it when people share picture of my kids. 

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Yes, it just won't show your name. Like if they post a pic and tag you in it they can see the pic just not that you're tagged

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm really sorry to interject on your post but I have a fb photo question too. If I have a mutual friend with someone I've blocked, can they see any pics of me that our mutual friend has shared?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM

What is a "family member"? In laws?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN