Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
SO has this friend who comes over at least 3 times a week. So far since Monday he's been here four times. I wouldn't care if he would only stay an hour or two but he's here ALL DAY. He was here ALL DAY Thursday when I had shit to do but SO had to entertain him so I couldn't turn in my sons school enrollment paperwork. I could have taken the kids with me but he kept saying he would come upstairs and it was only a half day of school so by the time I got there the school was empty.
Now, they're downstairs playing video games all loud and I'm trying to get the kids to bed. Yes, you had surgery Tuesday. SO WHAT.
Also this friend invites people over and now a bunch of HIS friends know where I live. I'm sorry but I don't want mother fuckers here all the time all day!

FUCK!!!

*I did not know school was only half a day Thursday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM
The perils of being with an immature boy. Both if you need to grow up. Seriously, it's not hard to tell someone to GO HOME.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM
He is a grown man with a family. When his friend leaves, sit and talk with him. Not talking isn't helping right? In order to expect a change, you have to change something. Just blurt it out if you have to. He had responsibilities. They coffee before lounging around entertaining friends and friends of friends.

Quoting hp2011:

My SO.

Quoting LyTe684:

When I was in that position, I did. It won't keep better if you don't say something..

Btw, I'm confused. Who's grouchy, your dh or his friend?

Quoting hp2011:

YOU tell him. I can't tell this grouchy old man SHIT.

Quoting LyTe684:

Tell him.
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I would have said they are period sex stains, mind your business lol

Quoting hp2011:

Oh u leak on the mattress often and when we moved all his friends saw it because he took the sheet off.
Fucking humiliation.

Quoting kngarber:

Maybe you can just stroll down stairs in a crazy pair of pjs.  Burp a few times.  Talk about how heavy your period is and it leaked all over the mattress.  Just make him horribly uncomfortable.  LOL.

Quoting hp2011:

Me either but SO wants him here.

Quoting kngarber:

I get annoyed when my own friends hang around that much.  LOL.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM
If I did that he'd blow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

The perils of being with an immature boy. Both if you need to grow up. Seriously, it's not hard to tell someone to GO HOME.
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
If you can walk in mud...

Quoting MelanieMans:

I would have said they are period sex stains, mind your business lol

Quoting hp2011:

Oh u leak on the mattress often and when we moved all his friends saw it because he took the sheet off.
Fucking humiliation.

Quoting kngarber:

Maybe you can just stroll down stairs in a crazy pair of pjs.  Burp a few times.  Talk about how heavy your period is and it leaked all over the mattress.  Just make him horribly uncomfortable.  LOL.

Quoting hp2011:

Me either but SO wants him here.

Quoting kngarber:

I get annoyed when my own friends hang around that much.  LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Then leave the baby with him. I would laugh in my dhs face if he said the baby wasnt allowed to leave without dh. Then I would be like "here you go" and leave, and 10-30 mins later he would be calling like, how long until you are home, where do we keep this, why is he spitting up so much, etc. Never again would he complain about me leaving with our child lmao

Quoting hp2011:

I have a car and a valid license.he is possessive of his son and if he doesn't want him going somewhere he doesn't go period (our son together).

Quoting TishHughes:

You're not making any sense. Again I ask: WHAT WAS STOPPING YOU FROM JUST DOING WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO? Did they tie you and to a chair and make you stay? Do you not have a license so that you can drive yourself? Do y'all rely on city transportation and had no bus money? I'm not understanding why you couldn't just get up and go and saying that he wanted to spend time with the baby isn't a reason since y'all are together and are not exes.

Quoting hp2011:

Because he wanted to spend time with the baby.
LOL OKAAAAAY AND MONKEYS FLY OUT MY ASS

Quoting TishHughes:

Why did you have to wait on your SO? Why didn't you just get the car and go by yourself?

Anastacia1988
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
2 moms liked this
If your not allowed to take your own son somewhere because he won't let you.... You need out of that relationship... They have 1-800 numbers for that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM

So why couldn't you leave the baby with your SO while you went out? 

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

Why did you have to wait on your SO? Why didn't you just get the car and go by yourself?

TishHughes
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM

................................................................................................alrighty.

Quoting hp2011:

I have a car and a valid license.he is possessive of his son and if he doesn't want him going somewhere he doesn't go period (our son together).

Quoting TishHughes:

You're not making any sense. Again I ask: WHAT WAS STOPPING YOU FROM JUST DOING WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO? Did they tie you and to a chair and make you stay? Do you not have a license so that you can drive yourself? Do y'all rely on city transportation and had no bus money? I'm not understanding why you couldn't just get up and go and saying that he wanted to spend time with the baby isn't a reason since y'all are together and are not exes.

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Reread what you wrote. Pretend this is my post. Does that seem right to you?

Its not. I am keeping in mind that I only know what you post here, but its wrong.. He's couldn't take you're son because he's controlling, but he sits around doing shit all day and you should be okay with that?

I'm sure you see how he's taking advantage of you. Please tell me you see it.

Other than bring grouchy is he abusive?

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)