Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
SO has this friend who comes over at least 3 times a week. So far since Monday he's been here four times. I wouldn't care if he would only stay an hour or two but he's here ALL DAY. He was here ALL DAY Thursday when I had shit to do but SO had to entertain him so I couldn't turn in my sons school enrollment paperwork. I could have taken the kids with me but he kept saying he would come upstairs and it was only a half day of school so by the time I got there the school was empty.
Now, they're downstairs playing video games all loud and I'm trying to get the kids to bed. Yes, you had surgery Tuesday. SO WHAT.
Also this friend invites people over and now a bunch of HIS friends know where I live. I'm sorry but I don't want mother fuckers here all the time all day!

FUCK!!!

*I did not know school was only half a day Thursday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Not *anymore* but he was before I left him. He's just a dick now who won't listen to anything I say no matter how respectful, rational, and calm I say it

Quoting LyTe684:

Reread what you wrote. Pretend this is my post. Does that seem right to you?

Its not. I am keeping in mind that I only know what you post here, but its wrong.. He's couldn't take you're son because he's controlling, but he sits around doing shit all day and you should be okay with that?

I'm sure you see how he's taking advantage of you. Please tell me you see it.

Other than bring grouchy is he abusive?

Quoting hp2011:

I have a car and a valid license.he is possessive of his son and if he doesn't want him going somewhere he doesn't go period (our son together).

Quoting TishHughes:

You're not making any sense. Again I ask: WHAT WAS STOPPING YOU FROM JUST DOING WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO? Did they tie you and to a chair and make you stay? Do you not have a license so that you can drive yourself? Do y'all rely on city transportation and had no bus money? I'm not understanding why you couldn't just get up and go and saying that he wanted to spend time with the baby isn't a reason since y'all are together and are not exes.

Quoting hp2011:

Because he wanted to spend time with the baby.
LOL OKAAAAAY AND MONKEYS FLY OUT MY ASS

Quoting TishHughes:

Why did you have to wait on your SO? Why didn't you just get the car and go by yourself?

TishHughes
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I understand wanting the friend(s) to go home but the school thing, I don't get. Just go. What's the big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

So why couldn't you leave the baby with your SO while you went out? 

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

Why did you have to wait on your SO? Why didn't you just get the car and go by yourself?

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Yup. Apparently carrying my son for 42 weeks and pushing him out, doing everything since day one and being with him every day doesn't mean shit because SO financially supports him and that's more important.

Quoting TishHughes:

................................................................................................alrighty.

Quoting hp2011:

I have a car and a valid license.he is possessive of his son and if he doesn't want him going somewhere he doesn't go period (our son together).

Quoting TishHughes:

You're not making any sense. Again I ask: WHAT WAS STOPPING YOU FROM JUST DOING WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO? Did they tie you and to a chair and make you stay? Do you not have a license so that you can drive yourself? Do y'all rely on city transportation and had no bus money? I'm not understanding why you couldn't just get up and go and saying that he wanted to spend time with the baby isn't a reason since y'all are together and are not exes.

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

MariannLws
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Speak up. Tell your friend what you have told us. Nothing will change if you say nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Then I'd be packing my children and my shit up and going my own way.

Quoting hp2011:

If I did that he'd blow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

The perils of being with an immature boy. Both if you need to grow up. Seriously, it's not hard to tell someone to GO HOME.
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Its probably not what you want to hear, but this is how my dh treated me when we were a very young couple. We were around 21/22. He was very controlling and he had his friends over all day and night just making a mess, eating all our food and keeping the baby awake. If I said something about it I was a whiny nagging bitch. Granted he was drinking back then, but looking back my dh can even admit that he was an abusive asshole back then. He doesn't treat me that way anymore, but its not because I chose to just take it forever.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:12 PM
That this man is a dick and has not even a single ounce of compassion

Quoting TishHughes:

I understand wanting the friend(s) to go home but the school thing, I don't get. Just go. What's the big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

So why couldn't you leave the baby with your SO while you went out? 

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting TishHughes:

littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Today at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM

When is his ass going back to work? LOL! 

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Since I move to another town I don't have friends over like that. I learned my lesson. When I first moved in my old apt my DF and I wanted to balance our social life and being parents. We would combine the two together. Umm nope that did not work. Our son would party with us til 3AM. He had no bedtime. Friends getting drunk and puking everywhere. I swear it was horrible as I sit and think about it. Well we moved and now we completely change. We cut our friendships and focus on our son. My son now has bed time and a routine that works for us. I love it. I only have one friend that comes over but not like that. Only my mom and sister visit and once in a blue my FBIL. I love how it's going. 

I would not accept people inivitng their friends without my permission. I also tell my DF that my friend is coming over not for permission more for curtesy. 

childofGod995
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM

if your significant other does not live with you and you do not want him to have his friends over so often or all day, then tell them. as for his friends inviting all these people over, tell this person you do not want them over. it is your place. i can understand where you are coming from. my ex husband did the same thing and believe me i hated it. i finally decided i was not going to put up with this bs when i was almost turning 50 so i just moved out cause i knew nothing was going to change.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)