Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
SO has this friend who comes over at least 3 times a week. So far since Monday he's been here four times. I wouldn't care if he would only stay an hour or two but he's here ALL DAY. He was here ALL DAY Thursday when I had shit to do but SO had to entertain him so I couldn't turn in my sons school enrollment paperwork. I could have taken the kids with me but he kept saying he would come upstairs and it was only a half day of school so by the time I got there the school was empty.
Now, they're downstairs playing video games all loud and I'm trying to get the kids to bed. Yes, you had surgery Tuesday. SO WHAT.
Also this friend invites people over and now a bunch of HIS friends know where I live. I'm sorry but I don't want mother fuckers here all the time all day!

FUCK!!!

*I did not know school was only half a day Thursday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I'm 23 he's 32 and he plays the age card A LOT. Like "you've got a lot of growing to do"

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Its probably not what you want to hear, but this is how my dh treated me when we were a very young couple. We were around 21/22. He was very controlling and he had his friends over all day and night just making a mess, eating all our food and keeping the baby awake. If I said something about it I was a whiny nagging bitch. Granted he was drinking back then, but looking back my dh can even admit that he was an abusive asshole back then. He doesn't treat me that way anymore, but its not because I chose to just take it forever.

kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Oh no, that would suck :(

Quoting hp2011:

Oh u leak on the mattress often and when we moved all his friends saw it because he took the sheet off.

Fucking humiliation.

Quoting kngarber:

Maybe you can just stroll down stairs in a crazy pair of pjs.  Burp a few times.  Talk about how heavy your period is and it leaked all over the mattress.  Just make him horribly uncomfortable.  LOL.

Quoting hp2011:

Me either but SO wants him here.

Quoting kngarber:

I get annoyed when my own friends hang around that much.  LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Why don't you pull your clueless husband aside and tell him that he needs to ask these people to leave.  Let him know he is free to go play with them but you would like your house back not to mention that his children need to go to bed.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM
MAY.

I'M GONNA DIE.

Quoting littlesippycup:

When is his ass going back to work? LOL! 

HeartStrings222
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Does he not have a job to go to?

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Sounds like he is the one that has the growing up to do.... 

Quoting hp2011:

I'm 23 he's 32 and he plays the age card A LOT. Like "you've got a lot of growing to do"

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Its probably not what you want to hear, but this is how my dh treated me when we were a very young couple. We were around 21/22. He was very controlling and he had his friends over all day and night just making a mess, eating all our food and keeping the baby awake. If I said something about it I was a whiny nagging bitch. Granted he was drinking back then, but looking back my dh can even admit that he was an abusive asshole back then. He doesn't treat me that way anymore, but its not because I chose to just take it forever.

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Yeah he's union but he had hernia surgery this week and it was his second. he's off work until may.

Quoting HeartStrings222:

Does he not have a job to go to?

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Oh shit.....I got nothing useful girl. 

Quoting hp2011:

MAY.

I'M GONNA DIE.

Quoting littlesippycup:

When is his ass going back to work? LOL! 

sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I'm not a one upper or anything
but girl I know how ya feel. SOs brother just invites himself the fuck over. he wit even knock hell just go in through the back door and go straight downstairs. we won't even know that he's there until we hear someone downstairs playing pool.

one time I was in the kitchen cooking, naked in heels and the stove is next to the door to go downstairs. it was open and guess who decides he wants to show the fuck up at my god damn house. ever since then I'm like seriously Matt teach him some fucking boundaries. you have a family now, this isn't bachelor pad anymore.

it's so fucking irritating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM

wouldnt fly in my house i  would have  my foot down after one time and say no more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)