Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
SO has this friend who comes over at least 3 times a week. So far since Monday he's been here four times. I wouldn't care if he would only stay an hour or two but he's here ALL DAY. He was here ALL DAY Thursday when I had shit to do but SO had to entertain him so I couldn't turn in my sons school enrollment paperwork. I could have taken the kids with me but he kept saying he would come upstairs and it was only a half day of school so by the time I got there the school was empty.
Now, they're downstairs playing video games all loud and I'm trying to get the kids to bed. Yes, you had surgery Tuesday. SO WHAT.
Also this friend invites people over and now a bunch of HIS friends know where I live. I'm sorry but I don't want mother fuckers here all the time all day!

FUCK!!!

*I did not know school was only half a day Thursday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Replies (61-63):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM
This is because you allow it. You said he's no longer physically abusive since you left him? Guess what? He found a better way to control you and keep you. He mentally fucked you up. Excuse my language.

This is worse because you were apparently strong enough to break away from him when he was physically abusive. Emotionally, mentally, he knows he has you in a checkmate position. Whatever your weakness is, he knows it and is playing on it.

Quoting hp2011:He's the whiniest, most pig headed stubborn man I know. I always admit when I'm wrong just to keep peace... even if I wasn't. Him? Never.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:Sounds like he is the one that has the growing up to do.... Quoting hp2011:I'm 23 he's 32 and he plays the age card A LOT. Like "you've got a lot of growing to do"

Quoting TugBoatMama:Its probably not what you want to hear, but this is how my dh treated me when we were a very young couple. We were around 21/22. He was very controlling and he had his friends over all day and night just making a mess, eating all our food and keeping the baby awake. If I said something about it I was a whiny nagging bitch. Granted he was drinking back then, but looking back my dh can even admit that he was an abusive asshole back then. He doesn't treat me that way anymore, but its not because I chose to just take it forever.
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I'm moving in July.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're choosing to keep him as your SO, so either suck it up and stop complaining or ditch the asshole. 

Quoting hp2011:

That this man is a dick and has not even a single ounce of compassion

Quoting TishHughes:

I understand wanting the friend(s) to go home but the school thing, I don't get. Just go. What's the big deal?

Quoting Anonymous:

So why couldn't you leave the baby with your SO while you went out? 

Quoting hp2011:

Because he wanted to spend time with the baby.
LOL OKAAAAAY AND MONKEYS FLY OUT MY ASS

Quoting TishHughes:

Why did you have to wait on your SO? Why didn't you just get the car and go by yourself?

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:42 PM
No not physically abusive but he called me names like fat and ugly. That's why I left.

Quoting LyTe684:

This is because you allow it. You said he's no longer physically abusive since you left him? Guess what? He found a better way to control you and keep you. He mentally fucked you up. Excuse my language.

This is worse because you were apparently strong enough to break away from him when he was physically abusive. Emotionally, mentally, he knows he has you in a checkmate position. Whatever your weakness is, he knows it and is playing on it.

Quoting hp2011:He's the whiniest, most pig headed stubborn man I know. I always admit when I'm wrong just to keep peace... even if I wasn't. Him? Never.

Quoting bcauseimthemom:Sounds like he is the one that has the growing up to do.... Quoting hp2011:I'm 23 he's 32 and he plays the age card A LOT. Like "you've got a lot of growing to do"

Quoting TugBoatMama:Its probably not what you want to hear, but this is how my dh treated me when we were a very young couple. We were around 21/22. He was very controlling and he had his friends over all day and night just making a mess, eating all our food and keeping the baby awake. If I said something about it I was a whiny nagging bitch. Granted he was drinking back then, but looking back my dh can even admit that he was an abusive asshole back then. He doesn't treat me that way anymore, but its not because I chose to just take it forever.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN