Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O from ex & Easter clothes for wedding post

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 17 Replies

This led me to wonder if any of you have had off the wall "demands" from your ex?

Mine told me he shouldn't be responsible for food when he had the kids because I get food stamps. I told him I wouldn't have needed them had he chose not to leave us & I was forced to go on PA!

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Ds was still young, I had a very small paycheck for the week, but yet ds was running very low on formula. I asked his dad to help out, I needed like $20 to get some formula for ds, as well as some wipes. He helped out. When it came time for ds to stay with his dad for the weekend, "can you pay me back for that formula?" really?! That's your kid too asshole! And at the time, ds was 8 months old, and that was the first and only time I asked his dad for help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM
That I should send a thermometer with my ds during a time ds had a fever. Really...can't buy a three dollar thermometer. Ugh..that should be in every parent's home. I sent it because ds had a temp of 104F. But that bothers me. Oh and his refusal to buy a nebulizer for ds. We live states away. There is no reason to make ds carry that on a plane.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Im sure there are but I cant recall. My ex is a pretty good dad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM
What the fuck. Lol that is hilarious. Dumbass.
pochaccotx
by Lost on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Mine wanted me to stop cs and he would pay me cash when I needed it.. umm he owes me money from not paying and has also said he would help with school clothes and then refused so umm yeah never dropped cs even after he threatened to take me to court for custody because I wouldn't

paigesmommy5264
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Mine just thinks I should provide clothes, eventhough he doesnt give me any $$.
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

My DD's sperm donor is in prison However DD was almost 3 when he was sentenced. I moved 1 hour from my hometown(my mother came as well she could not possibly be that far from her grandchild lol her words ot mine) for him to see his DD and when I first got up here my DD had pink eye. I do not drive never have and my mother was at her new job I believe it was her first week. I had to take DD to the Dr so I called her father. He said sure and then when it was time for her appt he was not at my house and would not answer the phone. I could not walk because it was pouring rain. I had to reschedule when my baby coud barely open her eyes and she was 18 months old.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:17 PM

What;s hilarious? That my ex thought I should provide the kids with food when he has them? Yeah I laughed at him too! I told him when it was his parenting time HE was responsible for them. 

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

What the fuck. Lol that is hilarious. Dumbass.

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM

When my ex had his own place & offered to take the kids over night (which was rare that he had a schedule that allowed that) I provided him with a suitcase full of clothes for him. They would wear home what was in the bag & he would keep & clean what they had come to him in. This way he always had clothes there for them.

Quoting paigesmommy5264:

Mine just thinks I should provide clothes, eventhough he doesnt give me any $$.

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM

When the kids are with him, they are his financial responsibilty.. and if he can't bother to feed them, then we'd be going back to court, and he wouldn't get them, or his visiting time would be drastically reduced to 2 hours max..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN