Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dont give a s*** what you are doing, I am leaving and thats that.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Uggh. My dh is pissing me off today. We are just having one of those days together and he keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. First, this morning, he randomly tells me his friend is coming from out of town and will be here in 45 mins. Um okay, I am in my PJs, enjoying coffee on my saturday, I really wasnt trying to get up and rush to get ready. He should have said something/ discussed it with me before... Plus so much for our family weekend, thanks a fucking lot. This is 5 weekends in a row he has chosen to spend time with others instead of his family. And our day has pretty much gone down hill from there....

Now, we have dinner plans at 6 pm, which his friend will apparently be joining us for (eye roll) so I tell him we need to leave at 530. He is outside working on his friends truck, so I was just reminding him of the time and allowing him notice so he could come get cleaned up and changed.... His response, I am busy working on the truck, I probably wont be ready til 545 maybe later.

Fuck that. I am leaving at 530, with or without you. I am done catering and adjusting plans for his ass. He can choose to be ready or not, I dont really care anymore, but I am leaving either way....

I understand that pregnancy hormones may be making me extra bitchy, and again it has been long day of bull shit between us, but I am done stressing over it and I am not going to deal with it ... Uggh that is my vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM

What a crock of shit. You've given him notice, he knows about the plans, he needs to act like a big boy and be mindful of the time you need to leave in order to make it on time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:23 PM
That is exactly my opinion and feelings towards it right now. That is why I am leaving with or without him lol. I really dont give a shit anymore today

Quoting VannaMae307:

What a crock of shit. You've given him notice, he knows about the plans, he needs to act like a big boy and be mindful of the time you need to leave in order to make it on time. 

imamombygrace
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Not your hormones. I would be ticked too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Yeah I would be pissed too. Good Luck Momma.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

You should leave without him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN