Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i put a diaper on my puppy...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

Because she won't stop pissing in my house. I've tried everything that was suggested to me. She just doesn't get it. So some one suggested putting a diaper on her. We'll see how this works.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Get a doggy book call talk to a doggie trainer   whatyou oging to od when she gets older  LOL umm do you see if she has sometihng wroung.. Sometimes dogs  do whati s called submission pee..

Please stop treating  your dog ike a human.....

Did you  reward her  for going outside with a treat.... no punshing her if she  messes up....

pce68
by Patti on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:50 PM

They actually sell disposable doggie diapers. I never knew that until I went to a customer's house and her dog had one on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Yes, I took her to the vet to see if there was something wrong with her. She is fine. I do reward her when she goes outside, all positive training here. She's super smart and is quick with all of the other training that I'm doing with her. It's just this one thing that she can't seem to understand.

I'm hoping that by putting a diaper on her while in the house and no diaper when she is outside that she'll get sick if the diaper and eventually quit peeing inside. I'm really sick of finding pee on my floor.

Quoting Cutenessmom:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Get a doggy book call talk to a doggie trainer   whatyou oging to od when she gets older  LOL umm do you see if she has sometihng wroung.. Sometimes dogs  do whati s called submission pee..

Please stop treating  your dog ike a human.....

Did you  reward her  for going outside with a treat.... no punshing her if she  messes up....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:01 AM
The one I made is much cheaper. It's an old cloth diaper cover that I put a hole in for her tail. The diaper cost me about $2. Then I have cut up some old prefolded cloth diapers to absorb any pee.

Quoting pce68:

They actually sell disposable doggie diapers. I never knew that until I went to a customer's house and her dog had one on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)