Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you look like at the end of the day?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 111 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is me at the end of the day with 4 kids in tow to a birthday party and shopping at 2 different stores. I'm beat! What do you look like? I'm practically cross eyes with exhaustion because ds likes to get up 5 times a night lately!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nbgg8687
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I look like bleep.... especially the past week in generall lol. Imagine a fat belle off beauty and the beast, wearing capris, a stained white shirt, crazy hair.... and exhausted looking.... maybe even slightyly hobo-ish! lol. That is me!

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Lol! I know that look! My kids have had a steady stream of colds and within minutes of getting pretty I have snot all over me from one of the kids. It's not a good look! My hair gets crazy within an hour of doing it. It looks like a lions mane by the end of the day. I embrace it now. Einstein had crazy hair, didn't he? Lol.

Quoting nbgg8687:

I look like bleep.... especially the past week in generall lol. Imagine a fat belle off beauty and the beast, wearing capris, a stained white shirt, crazy hair.... and exhausted looking.... maybe even slightyly hobo-ish! lol. That is me!

TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm wearing my new VS nightie and I'm diggin' it :) Hair is a scraggly mess, I need to wash my face and I have a nice glass of wine right here next to me.

nbgg8687
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I think we know where this is going *wink wink*

Quoting TugBoatMama:

I'm wearing my new VS nightie and I'm diggin' it :) Hair is a scraggly mess, I need to wash my face and I have a nice glass of wine right here next to me.

waffa
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

pretty much how I woke up; don't wear makeup so the bags/wrinkles/freckles are always there for me.

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I'm having a rum and diet. It's a good night to relax! The inlaws took the kiddies for the night and we are meeting up at my mothers for Easter brunch. I may get to sleep in!

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Fullmoon_Goddes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I look like a tired mommy
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol. Sadly there are no penises in the house tonight :(

Quoting nbgg8687:

I think we know where this is going *wink wink*

Quoting TugBoatMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Bump
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Here is a pic just taken with my computer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN