Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would they think?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 15 Replies
There is an alien race observing earth. They are trying to determine if there are intelligent, self aware life forms on earth. They gain access to our Internet and stumble upon cafemom first. By reading what is being posted today, what do you think their initial impression of humanity would be?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-Fortune
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM

The fact that this is the least interesting topic to many of you does not bode well for our first impression...

LilrockerMama
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I think they would think that they could take us easily lol we are too worried about silly things
EAzizM
by Erica on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM
2 moms liked this
They would think it would not be worth taking over. lol
kkps725
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I think they would decide to leave earth alone in fear that such dysfunction would tante their planet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I think they would search world news before they found a forum full of moms.

Plus we would probably we their new form of entertainment so they wouldnt have time to report back to their superiors.

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

The fact that this is the least interesting topic to many of you does not bode well for our first impression...

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

They would dismiss most of humanity, but abduct the Whovians on the forum for further study.

Miss-Fortune
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I agree with all three of you. I was hoping for more in depth analysis though.... if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

It is interesting to think how we would be percieved by someone not raised with us...

Miss-Fortune
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

" I am sorry. I am so sorry, but you will have to come with us..."

Quoting Cymbeline:

They would dismiss most of humanity, but abduct the Whovians on the forum for further study.

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I would imagine that we would be perceived as petty and ridiculous.

That is, of course, assuming that aliens possessed more depth and an inherent disdain for trivial matters.

Quoting Miss-Fortune:

I agree with all three of you. I was hoping for more in depth analysis though.... if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

It is interesting to think how we would be percieved by someone not raised with us...

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM

They would decide the food source (humans) they left on this farm planet to reproduce (go forth and multiply) in order to feed their lifeforms (gods) has been contaminated. We may have to be abandoned or destroyed (hell).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN