Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am "i" the only one who didn't buy Easter baskets?!?baked cupcakes?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
For tomorrow?!? Been working all week and my job has been super packed and I've been so busy i forgot about Easter :(...I FEEL HORRIBLE...its to late now my kids are sleeping so can't go out and buy stuff...but AMEN im off tomorrow :)...does it matter if i buy and make things tomorrow with the Easter baskets and cupcakes?!!!! IM FREAKING LOST OVER HERE!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I didn't do baskets either. I usually make my own but both kids have been sick as dogs this week and DH is gone, so I can't sneak out without them. I did let them dye eggs though, and we have some plastic eggs with goodies hidden for an egg hunt tomorrow.

My kids are 4 and 1, so they don't really care.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilrockerMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM
We didn't do anything this year either. Won't be egg hunting or getting with family. Just hanging out at home. I'm making a cake but my husbands bday is tomorrow =)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Awww i hope they get better soon and that's wonderful but where i live we don't have our own yard its an apartment complex and i wouldn't trust egg hunting in my neighborhood lol but im thinking of making cupcakes n buying small Easter baskets their only 2 yrs old and 11months old.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I didn't do baskets either. I usually make my own but both kids have been sick as dogs this week and DH is gone, so I can't sneak out without them. I did let them dye eggs though, and we have some plastic eggs with goodies hidden for an egg hunt tomorrow.

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM
We are doing some of our hunt inside! The gnats are already so dang bad here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww i hope they get better soon and that's wonderful but where i live we don't have our own yard its an apartment complex and i wouldn't trust egg hunting in my neighborhood lol but im thinking of making cupcakes n buying small Easter baskets their only 2 yrs old and 11months old.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I thought i was the only one lol and that's very nice of you to make him a birthday cake at least it'll be made with love and not store bought unless you burn it ((not saying you would lol)) happy birthday wishes to him.

Quoting LilrockerMama:

We didn't do anything this year either. Won't be egg hunting or getting with family. Just hanging out at home. I'm making a cake but my husbands bday is tomorrow =)

LilrockerMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Lol I didn't make him one last year and I never hear the end of it... maybe I will go ahead and burn it just to tease him ;-) thank you! And don't worry about it. Just color with your kiddos and have a fun day together

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought i was the only one lol and that's very nice of you to make him a birthday cake at least it'll be made with love and not store bought unless you burn it ((not saying you would lol)) happy birthday wishes to him.

Quoting LilrockerMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
3 moms liked this
How can you forget? I hate to judge you, but this is awful selfish of you.

I would head out to the store now if you have another adult in the house, if not I'd call someone to help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I thought it was an outside thing but whatever floats your boat lol hope you and the kids have an awesome easter!!! And have lots of fun together.!

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting usmcwifey11:

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Thanks you too!

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was an outside thing but whatever floats your boat lol hope you and the kids have an awesome easter!!! And have lots of fun together.!

Quoting usmcwifey11:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting usmcwifey11:

snowpeasmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I didn't get a basket but then again...I don't celebrate easter....lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured