Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am "i" the only one who didn't buy Easter baskets?!?baked cupcakes?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For tomorrow?!? Been working all week and my job has been super packed and I've been so busy i forgot about Easter :(...I FEEL HORRIBLE...its to late now my kids are sleeping so can't go out and buy stuff...but AMEN im off tomorrow :)...does it matter if i buy and make things tomorrow with the Easter baskets and cupcakes?!!!! IM FREAKING LOST OVER HERE!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Replies (101-102):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
How funny, I'm in southern California too, I wish it was San Diego, but I'm in the high desert, San Bernardino county. I've been here almost 5 years now.

Quoting Summerlion1123:

That is where I am from too! In San Diego now though.

Quoting Anonymous:

I grew up in Seattle, so outdoor egg hunts were a rare treat, it was usually raining! We did them in the house most years, just make sure if you are hiding real eggs you write down each ones location, you do not want a lost egg in your house!

Quoting Summerlion1123:

We've always lived in apartments except this year and one house we've had (we move a lot). Anyway, we've always done our egg hunts in doors, even when we had a house lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww i hope they get better soon and that's wonderful but where i live we don't have our own yard its an apartment complex and i wouldn't trust egg hunting in my neighborhood lol but im thinking of making cupcakes n buying small Easter baskets their only 2 yrs old and 11months old.

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I didn't do baskets either. I usually make my own but both kids have been sick as dogs this week and DH is gone, so I can't sneak out without them. I did let them dye eggs though, and we have some plastic eggs with goodies hidden for an egg hunt tomorrow.

My kids are 4 and 1, so they don't really care.

MaMa.Lu
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 4:31 AM
You are a drama queen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilrockerMama:

she posted this, I'm entitled to my opinion. I think its awful and do think it would be traumatic depending the age of the child and how they would feel about being forgotten.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)