Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i really never get upset with dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
But tonight, I'm in my room crying. Why? Because there are 4 eggs that are still white and not dyed. Why? Because they were my husbands to do and he won't stop playing call of duty. I shouldn't have to wait from 7pm to 11pm to clean up the mess, so I went ahead and poured all the color out. I am sad because he couldn't take 10 minutes out of this game to be with his family.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thibmom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
:( I'm sorry. I'd be upset too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Ill just let DD put stickers on them in the morning. I'm really upset over this. He is very artistic and would have made great eggs.

Quoting Thibmom:

:( I'm sorry. I'd be upset too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I know the feeling. I left dye out since we'd on the kitchen counter and 3 eggs that my son wanted him to do and he still hasn't done them because he's too busy (he is unemployed and sits on his but all day) mi working on leaving him because if I have to do it all on my own I rather not have him around disappointing my baby every single day. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I'm sorry :( that is so sad. Mine is always great with doing things with us but tonight he is being an ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know the feeling. I left dye out since we'd on the kitchen counter and 3 eggs that my son wanted him to do and he still hasn't done them because he's too busy (he is unemployed and sits on his but all day) mi working on leaving him because if I have to do it all on my own I rather not have him around disappointing my baby every single day. 

brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Next year, hide the batteries and the cords.

Sorry he is being a butt. My hubby doesn't participate in family activities unless it's what he wants to do.
Oostera
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I'm sorry:( My DH hung out with his dad today while the kids and I coloured our eggs. It sucks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Its not like he has to walk 5 miles or lift 100 pounds. Write on the damn egg and dip it!!

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Sorry he is being a butt. My hubby doesn't participate in family activities unless it's what he wants to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Mine used to to be great but now he sits on his but playing Facebook games all day or sleeping. He went out yesterday and was home from 230pm- 9pm and all our son wanted was for him to go in his room and play and he cold not get off the couch. He kept yelling at him and telling him to bring him a toy there. Our son is 3 and he kept saying only 5 seconds daddy just 5seconds to play please and he couldn't be bothered to make 5 seconds for him. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry :( that is so sad. Mine is always great with doing things with us but tonight he is being an ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

brittanyjenean
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Oh, believe me, I understand. How old is he?

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not like he has to walk 5 miles or lift 100 pounds. Write on the damn egg and dip it!!

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Oh, believe me, I understand. How old is he?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)