Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My moms boyfriends are my age....21 or maybe 22 if I'm lucky...

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 17 Replies

Shes mexican and hates mexican men because of my father. She likes Caucasian men. 

Or boys....the same age as me....it's emmbaressing. And I feel bad for these boys...they think they love her but she just uses them. My mom is 40 years old...

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucydiamond
by LD on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Ew.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Oh my goodness. I'm sorry
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM

This is kind of funny...My mom is 47 and I'm 26...we are white...her boyfriend is 31 and he's Mexican :)

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Bleh. That's a huge age difference, but men do it all of the time.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
She uses them? What do these boys even have? Or are you talking about someone to have fun with in bed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saralovely129
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Lol the boys she meets have money somehow lol..she had one move from his home out of state to live with her...he paid her rent for 6 months and then months later she sent him back to mommy and daddy. Maybe sex too idk. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

She uses them? What do these boys even have? Or are you talking about someone to have fun with in bed?

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM
How is she meeting someone out of state? Is she on dating sites or something?

Quoting saralovely129:

Lol the boys she meets have money somehow lol..she had one move from his home out of state to live with her...he paid her rent for 6 months and then months later she sent him back to mommy and daddy. Maybe sex too idk. 

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saralovely129
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM

She's always online meeting these boys. It's creepy...when I was younger one of them moved us from California to Wisconsin and payed for everything. We eventually moved away but now I see that we could have gotten killed lol I also have a 12 year old sister so my sister, they send her gifts sometimes...really expensive gifts...is gotten out if hand I mean my family tells her it's wrong. It's not like she's in love and will marry them it's like a little fuck around...

Quoting Nicoleb9:

How is she meeting someone out of state? Is she on dating sites or something?

Quoting saralovely129:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM
That is so sad.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Let her have her fun.

It may be awkward. But it's not hurting you, you know?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured