Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much candy has your little one devoured this morning?(eta pic)

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM
  • 181 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I woke up at 6:30 to see my ODD was in her room, with the door shut, being awfully quiet. Turns out she found her Easter basket at about 4 am. Thankfully I didn't put tons of chocolate in there but she's ate enough bubble gum and marshmallow peeps to last a month now.

She apologized and her punishment is the belly ache she has already.

So who else had kids get up at the ass crack of dawn to greet the Easter bunny? And how much candy have they ate already?

Edit: the peeps are not show they're behind the giant ass sheep that she's currently riding around the living room lol.

Edit #2: So its the end of the day, we're about to eat dinner and all candy is now put away, the total damage done is 3 peeps, 1 half eaten marshmallow pig on a stick, one cookie, a slice of pie (she only ate half of it) a two malted robin eggs, and a buuuuuuuuunch of gum. She hasn't touched her marshmallows since and doesn't each chocolate apparently. YDD had one sucker that got all over my hands and her face, then she knocked it out of my hand and sat on it and had a sticky butt. Overall I don't think the damage was too bad.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:33 AM
3 moms liked this
My kids know to wait until everyone is up. They will eat every last piece of candy unless they get a stomach ache first. I don't limit candy on holidays I limit it enough the rest of the year.
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM

2 cadbury eggs, half of a white bunny, countless crabby patties, all of the jelly beans and two of eggs he found.

Now he wants me to make egg salad for breakfast. LOL

KanPsMommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here. This is the first year she's really been into Easter baskets. Last year she got a giant yoshi and didn't even notice the basket full of candy. lol

Quoting lauren.m:

My kids know to wait until everyone is up. They will eat every last piece of candy unless they get a stomach ache first. I don't limit candy on holidays I limit it enough the rest of the year.

chrysalis777
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM
DS ate one tiny little chocolate egg before hunting for eggs. He found the last one and throw up everywhere :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
We were up at 7.. My daughter had 3 or 4 bites of the bunny we put in there and that was her cut off lol.

She's still got my parents house and her dads house.. She's going to get more than enough candy today.

One day..that's what I always tell myself.. It's only one sugary day.. And then it's over lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KanPsMommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Oh no! Is he sick???

Quoting chrysalis777:

DS ate one tiny little chocolate egg before hunting for eggs. He found the last one and throw up everywhere :(

romalove
by SakePrincess on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Now that my kids are grown, we don't do candy.  I made pignoli cookies as the sweet treat and my kids get perfume.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM

None yet. He will have some after lunch! :)

tab022308
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM

She's had one tiny Reese's egg the ones that come in like a egg carton looking container. She's to busy playing she waiting for me and daddy to finish coffee so she can play her new wii nickelodeon dance 2 game. 

Kelsmomma123
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Mine are still asleep. But they will go crazy for a bit. I try not to let them eat too much because I really don't want to clean up the nasty throw up mess LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)