Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anybody else not celebrating Easter?

Posted by   + Show Post
We are a young military family and we don't have family where we are stationed in Texas right now. We don't belong to a church, and our daughter is only 9 months old. Yeah, I could've gotten her an Easter basket, but she would've just stared at it. Next year we will be a little closer to home and she will be a little older so maybe next time :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Replies (61-65):
Jcothrine
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:45 PM

we aren't religious and don't really celebrate but for some reason this year my husband wanted me to cook a ham dinner..so i did... and then he complains that i bought too much ham...just because i bought an almost 20 pound ham for 2 people to eat... it just means i don't have to cook for the next month.. that is all..lol.....

he isn't really complaining..... and i didn't mean to get such a big ham..i don't really know what i was thinking..i should have gotten a smaller higher quality one...but i picked a whopper that i could barely carry lol....

JC

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM

i'm sorry mama...my husband and i were fighting the other day.. it totally sucks!

i think i made up for it though by making him a nice dinner... at least i hope so!

JC

Quoting juansmommy:

We did a basket. But family is sick. My hhusbwnd and I aren't speaking and he's working.

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:47 PM

that sucks...i'm sorry mama...  feel better!

JC

Quoting Anonymous:

I have severe PMS so I am home in bed.  While the rest of the fam is celebrating.  This sucks!

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm sorry mama..what is it with all these husbands not speaking to their wives??? and where can i sign up? lol...just kidding..that drives me nuts.. maybe i would have liked it better than the hurtful things he was saying the other day..but other than that...i'd rather he talk....

JC

Quoting Jasminemomof3:

I don't think so either SO isn't speaking a word to me and I really don't give a shit if he does or not

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:50 PM
My son got a basket but he's 5. We are going to my aunts for pizza. So no we aren't really celebrating. We only did for my grandma and she's gone now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)