Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What toy , lovey etc is your toddler attached to if any?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 29 Replies
And at what age did they become attached
?

My 18 month old dd is only attached to me and her thumb but I'm kind of hoping she'll get choose a lovely of some sort. She recently started carrying around a little pink blanket my mom sent her. My dh is glad she's not attached to anything but I think it would be nice for car rides and bedtime if she were.
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thickmamaof2
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Both my kids are attached to their thumbs and blankets. They are 5 and 3. They have been attached since birth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Currently, my DS is attached to a little kitty beanie baby.
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM

My son has a pillow and blankie he's been attached to since he was about a year old. He doesn't carry them everywhere but he does need them when he goes to sleep or takes a nap.

He also has a stuffed penguin he named *Pinky Winky* that he has been attached to since he was 18 months old. I actually won it out of a crane game for him.

Maddiesmommy11
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Quoting thickmamaof2:

Both my kids are attached to their thumbs and blankets. They are 5 and 3. They have been attached since birth

My dd has been attached to her thumb since birth also . She was literally sucking her thumb the night she was born so I assume she probably sucked it in the womb as well lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM

this one. he was 6 when he became attached.
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Her teething keys at about 18 months. She's 22 months now.
Maddiesmommy11
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting carterscutie85:

My son has a pillow and blankie he's been attached to since he was about a year old. He doesn't carry them everywhere but he does need them when he goes to sleep or takes a nap.

He also has a stuffed penguin he named *Pinky Winky* that he has been attached to since he was 18 months old. I actually won it out of a crane game for him.

Pinky Winky cute !
acook0331
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM

My son is a thumb sucker and has to have an old tank top of mine at all times. He has done this since he was 4 months and is almost 2.

My 6 year old has had a stuffed animal dinosaur since she was born and she still sleeps with him.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM

She has a blankie she's had since birth.  She's 9 and still hauls it around, sleeps with it, etc.

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:54 PM
My oldest had been carrying around four of my old pillowcases for four years now. They are all identical but he has a favorite yet he carries all four. Now he only has them at night but he reminds me of Linus dragging those things behind him. My middle son has had a four foot stuffed snake since he was about one. And my youngest has had this tiny blanket, no bigger than a dinner napkin that he will not part with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured