Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Artsy moms

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 172 Replies

Mobile Photo

So ill attach some of my stuff and share yours ... I love to sculpt paint drawl do photography/ and model dance and do gorilla art .... N e artsy moms out there? Share your stories or pics please lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Finished scuplt
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Sketch
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Mobile Photo

Photography
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Paint
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

And modeling .... This concept is how woman feel the need to put in a face in attempts to finding perfection for others
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm artsy fartsy :) I love to sing, I was a dancer with Tulsa Ballet in my youth and also participated in a lot of theater and musicals. I modeled for a short time when I was a pre-teen but my mom was not thrilled about it. I'm actually taking my first modeling gig in over ten years here in a couple weeks with a photographer. I'm pretty horrible at drawing. I can barely make a decent stick figure!

NNB
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm artsy, love to create, I don't have any hand drawn pictures on my computer, but here's a piece of my work from Uni :)

Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome :) I'm sure it'll b awesome follow your passions I always say... I love ballet I never had the body for it professionally I'm only 4 11" but used to travel with a group in my younger years lol ... I'd still love to go see a ballet now time from time woman are so graceful!

Quoting TugBoatMama:

I'm artsy fartsy :) I love to sing, I was a dancer with Tulsa Ballet in my youth and also participated in a lot of theater and musicals. I modeled for a short time when I was a pre-teen but my mom was not thrilled about it. I'm actually taking my first modeling gig in over ten years here in a couple weeks with a photographer. I'm pretty horrible at drawing. I can barely make a decent stick figure!

Dreamscape1014
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
That's fantastic! So pretty!

Quoting Anastacia1988:

Mobile Photo

Paint
Anastacia1988
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Very nice :) they say a "creator" is a personality type lol and I def think that's true .

Quoting NNB:

I'm artsy, love to create, I don't have any hand drawn pictures on my computer, but here's a piece of my work from Uni :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured