Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the nicest thing your DH/SO did for you this day...

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 55 Replies

My Husband has been watching his tv in his home office. That gives me peace and quiet while I cook Easter dinner. He also came out a few times and took care of the dogs for me. The dogs usually want a lot of attention and when I cook they bother me with their whining.

This morning he had gone to the store to get milk and he bought some lobster for me.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
He's cleaning while I lay on the couch...lol!

He even figured out a way to get the dishes in the upper cabinets. Apparently he is a "ninja".
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TariMeccico
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Dh called dd and I to say happy Easter. He is currently deployed so a phone call from him is the best thing lol.

TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

He is away for the next month or so. He's just texting me today. Its all he can do really.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

He steam cleaned the new couch...it is brand new...it will not have bed bugs!  I don't know what he is doing... 

Cochise
by Dawn on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

He does sweet things for me every day. Makes my coffee for me. He made all the easter eggs today .

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM

He is doing all the Easter dinner dishes! We had like 15 people over, so there's a lot. 

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:59 PM

He had to work today, so I stayed home and cleaned. But when he got home, he did go and pick up some supper, so I didn't have to cook, as well.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Stayed down in his man cave and let my son play down there for an hour. :) Peace and quiet!!!!

Mrs.Godfrey
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM

hes beside me ... thats all i need :)<3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:01 PM
He gave me a quickie and now i'm sending his ass out for food so I don't have to cook. =) (I am aware it's easter. We give our daughter an easter basket and thats about the extent of it.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)